Chapter 6 ~ Revenge

Carrie's POV

The next day, I was thinking of a plan on how I was going to lure Harry to come over so I could get my revenge. The only thing I was bothered about was that I've never actually killed someone before and he's more skilled than I am. But, I'm doing this for my parents!

Now back to the real problem, how the hell was I going to get him over here?

I thought for a second. Then suddenly, an I idea popped in my head. I grabbed my laptop and threw it on the ground.

Not the smartest idea I know, but once he's finished I'll steal his credit card and buy me a new one. Call me cruel, but this guy was a murderer.

I then grabbed the gun and put in the back pocket of my jeans and walked over to Harry's apartment. I knocked on his door and he opened it.

"Hey um... can you help me? I broke my laptop." I said to him, rubbing the back of my neck.

He looked a little confused, but we went to my apartment anyways. He looked at my demolished laptop and looked over at me.

"Yup it's... broken." He stated with a chuckle.

He crouched down in front of it to investigate it and just as I was about to pull out me gun, Harry spoke.

"Hey Carrie, I'm sorry about the whole thing that happened yesterday. I was just trying to avoid your question. I didn't want you to find out─"

He then took a deep breath and stood up. I quickly pulled out my gun and pointed it towards him.

"That you're a murderer?" I questioned, making him turn around.

His eyes widened as he saw the gun in my hand.

"Carrie─"

"You have nothing to explain. I know what you are and I know what you did."

"Do you now?" Harry challenged.

"Y-yes, you killed my parents!"

He then let out a throaty chuckle and stepped closer to me. "That's where you're wrong, Carrie."

I lowered my gun a little. "W-what? But... the newspaper about the hotel─"

"That was my father."

A put a hand on my hip. "So this runs in the family I guess?"

"No!" He yelled, making me jump a little.

"Then what the hell, Harry?"

"I'll explain if you put the damn gun down." He responded through gritted teeth.

"What if I don't?" I asked.

He had a deadly look in his eyes as he walked closer towards me and grabbed the gun and threw it on the ground.

"D-don't kill me, please!" I begged, closing my eyes.

I heard him sigh. "That's... not who I am anymore."

"You can't just kill someone and expect to get away from it!" I yelled at him.

He looked me straight in the eyes. "It seemed to work for me for the last two years."

I gave him a puzzled look as he started to walk away from me.

"So you were put in jail and─"

"I escaped and fled to America, and now here I am."

He had his back facing me and I shook my head. "You're sick."

He snapped his head towards me and angrily started to walk back over to me. "Sick? I'm sick? You don't know what I've been through! You don't know what it's like to have a father like I did!"

"You murdered people!" I angrily yelled.

"You pointed a gun at me!"

"I was protecting myself from you killing me!"

"Have I ever showed signs of me wanting to kill you?" He asked, his voice still raised.

"You're a very mysterious person."

He nodded. "Okay, but why'd you have to smash your damn laptop to get my attention?!"

I looked down. "I- I was thinking once I killed you, I could just buy another one."

"With what?!"

"Your money."

He face palmed and mumbled, "You're so stupid."

"Stupid?! You murdered a bunch of innocent people!" I screamed.

"You don't know what I had to go through."

"So killing people is okay?!"

"WHAT IF YOU WERE TAKEN AWAY FROM YOUR MOTHER AND SISTER AND FORCED TO KILL OR YOU WOULD BE KILLED?!"

My mouth quickly shut. I was shocked. He was forced to kill?

He sat down on the couch and put his head in his hands. "You don't think I'm ashamed of what I've done? I didn't want my mother, sister, and me to die."

I sat down next to him. "But, why were you acting so crazy earlier? Being so rough?"

"It's a habit I have." He said, looking over at me.

Harry then sighed. "Look Carrie, I don't want to hurt you. But, you pointing a gun at me made me concerned."

I looked at him, confused.

"Do you hate me?" he asked.

"I just thought you murdered my parents, but I'm still upset that you murdered other people." I answered honestly.

He then stood. "Look, if you want to you can just call the cops or kill me, I deserve it."

There's something holding me back. I mean, he murders people damn it! I should kill him, I should turn him in, but I'm not.

"I'm not going to, I'm going to help you."

~If I was her I would've just ran lol! But it's HARRY STYLES so idk what I'd do really. Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I did and new chapter is coming soon :)~