"eight: i might spank you"

Start from the beginning

Luke died making Michael laugh loudly. "Sure about that Luke? Maybe Cal will rise up and kill us all."

"I'm not a robot army or some shit." Calum giggled. "I can't wait to wax one of your hairy ass legs."

"Not mine." Michael snickered, killing Ashton with a sniper from the top deck.

Ashton swore loudly, "I don't play video games!" He yelled, dying again. He groaned and leaned back on the sofa, "fuck my life."

The game continued until Michael got 20 kills, Luke getting 16, and it was close between Calum and Ashton, but Calum won by one kill.

Ashton groaned, falling on to the floor as Calum stood and yelled, "Fuck yeah!"

Michael and Luke high fived before Calum picked up the wax strips. "Cmon Ash."

Michael grabbed the camera, holding it out to his and Luke. "So Ashton lost and he is going to get his legs waxed by Calum." Michael said with a giggle. "I'm so excited to see my boyfriend in pain and I don't know why."

"You psycho." Luke said with a giggle.

Michael turned the camera to Calum and Ashton, now in the bathroom. Ash was sitting on the toilet seat, his leg propped up. Calum stood in front of Ashton, a wax strip in hand. "Ready?"

Ashton shook his head, "Don't hurt me."

Calum ripped the strip in half, after rubbing it. He placed it on Ashton's hairy leg, rubbing it on his skin. "It's gonna hurt, I'm ripping hair out of your leg."

Ashton pouted, but screamed a second later when Calum pulled off the strip.

Luke laughed loudly, his hand on Michael's back as he filmed it.

"The other is going on." Calum said, putting the other strip on to Ashton's other leg. "Okay?"

Ashton shook his head, "Please don't, I'll rim you if you don't."

Calum considered it as he looked at Michael and Luke, "Can I--"

"No." Luke said, darting forward and ripping the strip off of Ashton's leg.

Everyone burst out laughing, before Michael turned around and faced the camera towards him and the boys. "Okay so that's it guys. Leave a comment what I should do next, and tell me who's the hottest out of my boyfriends, and also like and subscribe and I'll see you next time, with a vlog!"

The three boys all peppered Michael in kisses as he turned off the camera. They left the bathroom, the three putting on another game (Calum sat on Luke's lap as the blond played) as Michael hooked his camera and the converter to his laptop and let it render.

After a while, the cabin door opened making everyone stop and look. At the door was a glaring Louis, Harry behind him, shutting the door.

"You're all in trouble for sneaking off." Louis said, "I ought to tell Cody and get you sent home."

"All we did was play video games." Luke protested. "And waxed Ashton's legs." He added.

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't tell." Louis said.

"I have a wifi box so we have constant wifi." Michael said and that seemed to get Louis' attention.