Chapter 4 ~ That One Marauder Who Captured My Heart

All Harry Potter characters are owned by the lovely talented J.K.Rowling. Without her we would not have an amazing book series that everyone has, just about, grown up with.

___________________________________________________

"Shut up Wormtail, you're going get us caught!" I hissed under the invisibility cloak.

"Ok, ok I was just saying." He replied.

"Why did we invite him again?" I asked Sirius.

"Cause apparently 'the elves love him.' Here we are." Sirius pushed forwards and tickled the pear, it giggled and then the door appeared.

We walked inside and pulled the cloak off Peter.

Sirius, Peter and I have been given the job to sneak the potion into Slytherin's food.

"Why did we have to do it this early?" I complained yawning.

"Cause they haven't served the food yet." Peter replied walking forwards.

The house elves saw him and rushed forwards.

"Master Peeeta, how are you?" One of the elves asked.

"Very good thank you Stella, yourself?" He asked distracting them.

Sirius and I walked forwards and poured the potion on all the foods that had been placed on Slytherin's food bench. None of the house elves noticed.

"Done." Sirius whispered gleefully pulling me over to Peter. I tapped him on the shoulder and he wrapped up the conversation with the elves.

"Well I was just coming here to say hello to you all. I'll be going now." And with that Peter walked out casually.

Sirius and I followed and pulled off the cloak once we were on the staircase.

"What did you do to make them like you so much?" I asked laughed.

Peter shrugged, "I suppose I visit them often for food."

"Well we all knew your food addiction would come in handy one day!" Sirius chuckled punching him playfully in the arm. Peter winced.

"You can't talk, dog. You're always stuffing your face!" I giggled.

Sirius rolled his eyes, "Yes, but...." He shook his head unable to come up with an excuse.

I rolled my eyes, "Poor Paddy Waddy." I teased running off up the stairs to distance us.

~O~O~O~

"How did it go?" James asked as I reached the Great Hall thirty minutes later in my Quidditch robes.

I pointed to the Slytherin table, "You'll see."

As if on cue, Lucius Malfoy took a bite from an apple and suddenly let out a gigantic lion roar. The whole room turned to look where the noise had come from. Malfoy opened his mouth to speak again and the same noise came out. Everyone else from the Slytherin table opened their mouths as though to ask him 'what the hell was going on,' but instead the exact roar escaped their lips.

We Marauders burst out laughing and the whole Gryffindor table joined in. Eventually everyone in the hall but the Slytherins and the teachers were in uncontrollable fits of laughter. I looked up to the teachers table to see Professor McGonagall trying to compress a grin.

~O~O~O~

"We have to win this!" James persisted to the team.

"The Slytherin's are going to be cheering for us remember." I grinned, everyone laughed.