C h a p t e r 2

Tysm to every one that has been commenting // voting // liking :) * I haven't read this back so if there's mistakes I'm sorry, I'll edit it later*
Also, in this book, there will be smut, just warning you guys.

I met up with maddy, Levi, Nate, Drew + Austin. We all hop into Austin's car because Nate + Levi can't drive, Drew can but nobody trusts him not to crash.

We get to Drew's house and all of us pile into the living room. Me + Drew on one couch and Maddy + Nate on the other and Levi + Austin on this bean bag thing. We all just sit and talk, telling eacother more things about ourselves.

It's about 7:30 and drew asks if we want to order pizza, so I scramble off my seat and shout yeah.

"Someone's hungry" Drew say whilst smirking

I blush and sit back down. Everyone tell's Austin what pizza they want seeing as he's the most reliable. Nate + Maddy order a pepperoni pizza between them, Levi + Austin get a meat feast to share and me + Drew get a Texas BBQ to share.

"Hey guys Charlie just text me asking what we're doing, shall we as him if he wants to stay?" Says Drew.

"Yeah sure, the more the merrier" says Levi

"He just replied asking if he can bring his gf Millie too, is that alright?"

Everyone agrees besides me and Maddy because we don't know who they are.

"Charlie is a friend of ours, his gf Millie is really nice, you'll like her" Drew says to me so I smile back

5 minutes later the pizza arrives so we all sit on the floor in a circle to eat it.

Just as we'd finished our pizza, there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it"
Said Nate

A few seconds later, Nate came through to say that Charlie was here.

Charlie followed Nate with his girlfriend Millie tagging along behind. Drew introduced me + Maddy to Charlie + Millie. Millie seems lovely! She has mid length brown hair with blonde ombré. She's quite small + she has blue eyes. She's really pretty tbh.

After everyone had finally settled down, it was about 8:30. Nate had gotten up to go in the kitchen. Two minutes later, he came in with a crate of beers.

"Just to make the night more fun ayye? " Nate winks

We all have quite a few beers and we all start feeling a bit tipsy.

"Who's up for a game of truth or dare?" Maddy asks everyone.

We all agree.

"Nate, truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"I Dare you to kiss Maddy on the cheek"

"Really Austin?"

"Really."

Nate turns his head to Maddy, pecks her on the cheek and shoots his head down. Everyone else is laughing while Maddy is sat there shocked.