Chapter 14 ~ I don't know what to name this thingy!

Start from the beginning

I looked down into her unique grey eyes and I carefully thought through the question . Why in the world would she suddenly think of hello kitty? Especially at this hour.

" I honestly do not know babe. Maybe because she says hello a lot? You should ask a girl this question not a guy like me. " I chuckled deeply. " Now babe I'm begging you to go to sleep. You know I have work tomorrow."

" I know but it was just a random thought that exploded in my head." she smiled at me than looked away re-resting her head on my chest.

I pressed my lips and kissed her forehead gently closing my eyes afterwards. I felt her arms tighten just a bit round my waist as she giggled and whispered a goodnight. I chuckled and started to stroke her messy head of hair. I don't know either but I sleep way better after I stroke her hair a couple of times. As I continued to do so, Aura nuzzled her head into the croak of my neck and smiled sweetly in her sleep, causing me to smile and know that I have a true beauty laying right in my arms and I can officially call her mines.

Flash back ended. ( Still Harry point of view.)

Turning my body to the empty left side of the bed I could not believe my eyes but for a second I thought I saw aurora laying right next to me smiling . I rubbed my eyes and looked again at the empty space but there was nothing there. 

" I love you Aurora for-" 

Before I could finish my sentence I heard the front door slam shut and foot steps coming up the stairs in a rush. I guess Angel is home. Climbing out of bed I made my way down the corridor where her bedroom is. Placing my ear against the door I heard muffled noises, is she crying? why though? I pressed against the door more making sure I didn't make any noise.

" Why does life have to be so hard mum? What h-have I done to deserve this? I know you want me to be brave and not c-cry but I just can't! Jake was right no one in the right mind would love me, in fact my own father doesn't even love me. M-maybe I'm a murderer" 

I heard a dry chuckle come from the room and a few more quiet sobs. I just can't believe what I just heard. I know I may be really mean to her but I cannot stand to see a girl cry, something about a girl crying just breaks my heart even if I don't know them well, and right now hearing Angel cry kind of broke my heart. Dropping my gaze down to my feet, I hesitated on opening the door and comforting Angel or leaving her alone and going back into my room. My mind told me to leave but my heart told me to stay, I listened to my heart and turned the knob of the door making it squeeze.

Angels point of view

" Murderer, Murderer, Murderer."

Those exact words kept replaying in my head as I ran down the cramped streets away from Jake. I heard the thunder start to rumble in the sky above as my surrounding started to become blurry because of the tears that were trying to escape from my eyes. I felt my legs starting to ache as I took every step, my heart was pumping super fast and for some reason my adrenaline was not kicking in. I started to feel dizzy and I felt the ground below me spin. 

" Come on Angel, we're almost home." I mumbled to myself as I opened the front door and sprinted up the stairs into my bed room. 

I did'nt even bother taking off my shoes, or jacket. I'm just fed up and tried of Jake and my life it's self. I mean what have I done to deserve this life? I know I'm not the nicest person in the world and I do make loads of mistakes but I don't want this life. I could not hold in my tears back so I let them pour down my cheeks, the salty taste entering my mouth, as I kept wiping them away with the back of my hand. I hate crying and the feeling to, but I just had to let it all out. My throat started to get dry and I felt like my lungs were about to collapse. I could'nt breath properly, which made me freak out a little bit. I pulled out my locket and held it tightly in my hand.