{7} Sick // Percy Jackson

A/N:
Before I begin:
LOOK AT HOW CUTE MY SEAWEED BRAIN IS GODS PERCY STOP BEING SO ATTRACTIVE EVEN IF YOU'RE JUST A DRAWING
Anyway...

       "Ah choo!" you sneezed violently into your tissue, your sinuses clogging up & your sore throat getting worse. You had been sick for a good few days now & felt like hell. "Ugh..." you groaned as you rested your head on your pillow & sniffled, only clogging your nose up even more. Good luck sneezing.

You felt miserable. Your H/C hair was tucked into a somewhat bun, a very messy one, mind you. You had tired bags under your E/C eyes & you were beginning to go a little pale, something that happened whenever you were sick.

You had on gray joggers & a teal loose crop top, along with fuzzy blue socks. You liked blue a lot. Your favorite blanket was wrapped around your shoulders when suddenly you heard your cabin door open.

      "Y/N, we ok in here?" you smiled a little. "Well, aside from looking like a zombie from the pits of Tartarus & feeling like Clarisse just dunked my head into a toilet, yeah, I'm great." you replied sarcastically as your boyfriend, Percy walked in.

You had been dating for a few months & you loved Percy to bits. Percy had a valiant look on his face as he smiled at you. "Well, I brought exactly what you need to get better." he knit his eyebrows together as he sat down on the ground, criss cross applesauce in front of you.

"Movies," Percy began to list off, as he held up five DVD's. You scrambled for them. "Perseus Jackson, you did not. Love Actually? I LOVE THIS MOVIE." you smiled. "Thank you."

     "Anything for you, especially when you're sick," Percy bopped your nose with his finger as he went on. "More blankets," he listed, & came out with what seemed like three or four more fuzzy blankets.

   "A heat bag thingy," he continued, holding one up & handing it to you. "For your stomach," you smiled. Percy was honestly very thoughtful & kind, & that was one of the qualities you loved about him.

      "Cough drops, some ambrosia & nectar," Percy continued, "and finally: myself." you laughed slightly, your throat aching. "You are amazing," you said to him, getting off your bed to grab a cough drop. "I would hug you, but I don't want to get you sick," you told him, sitting next to him.

"Who cares. Come here," before you could complain about the spread of bacteria Percy had you wrapped in his arms, & you didn't wanna leave. Your head was tucked in the crook of his neck & you could smell his cologne, mixed with the sweetness & saltiness of sea air. You snaked your arms around his torso as he kissed the top of your head. "I don't care if I get sick, as long as I get to be with you," he whispered into your hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        "God, why does this part always get me," you sniffled & coughed as you & Percy, along with the massive pillow & blanket fort you had just built, watched Love Actually. You were currently at the part where Mark professed his love for Juliet using his paper cards.

"They're so perfectttt," you whined as you gazed at the TV screen. You sensed Percy turn his head to you. "But so are you." he said. You looked to him & blushed. "Way to be the master of cheesiness," you mumbled sarcastically, smiling, & leaning your head on his shoulder. Percy wrapped an arm around you.

      "I'm saying it 'cause it's true, Y/N." he continued. You looked up at him & aimed to peck his cheek, but Percy, being the ever so sly person he was, turned his head quickly so you got him on the lips. You rolled your eyes playfully as you kissed him. It was short & sweet. You leaned your forehead against his as he smiled.

"You're gonna get sick, Perce, just watch," you teased him, only giving him to urge to kiss you again. "Percy," you whined, pulling away, only to have him lightly wrestle you to the ground & pepper your face in kisses. You laughed, which was hard, since your throat still hurt. "Stop... Ahh.." you smiled as he began to tickle you. "No. No, Percy," by that time you had exploded in giggles and laughter.

     In just a few minutes, you & Percy were laughing on the floor together, not paying attention to the movie anymore. He laced his fingers through yours & you warmly accepted. "Y/N." he said to you. "Percy." you mimicked back & turned to face him. "I love you." he whispered as he pulled you close to him, lips brushing your forehead. "I love you too," you murmured sleepily into his chest.

    In just a few minutes, the both of you were asleep, the sound of crickets chirping outside & the credits of Love Actually rolling. Your head laid on Percy's chest, & you felt his heartbeat against your ear. You really had the best boyfriend.

    Now, you had recovered just a few days later, when Percy, on the other hand, whoop-tee-do, the boy got sick, with exactly what you had. You spent that week cuddling, taking his temperature, & delivering soup to the sleepy son of Poseidon.

A/N:
PERCY MY SMOL LITTLE BABY
-Angie xoxo