Meaningless // Frank Zhang (Bad Boy AU) Pt. III

A/N: Above is the dress you wear to the party. Hey, every girl has gotta have a little black dress :)

"Y/N, do you mind zipping me up?" Hazel turned to you & you came running, zipping up her gold dress, one which perfectly matched her eyes. "You look fab-u-lous," you mimicked Sharpay, snapping your fingers in a z formation. Piper, who was changing behind a screen, started cracking up. Annabeth, who was curling her hair, simply chuckled. "You kids & your movie references," Hazel rolled her eyes & began to do her hair.

You had already got your dress on, it was a sort of revealing, teasing, little black dress. Typically not your style, but hey, it was going to be the biggest party camp had ever had, & you sure as hell wanted to look good. But one thought stopped you as you started to put on your black pumps. Frank. Thank the gods he wasn't on your mind at the mall, but now, he was fucking invading it.

You pushed away your worry, & continued to put on your heels, walking to the vanity to apply some makeup last minute. You were known as the only girl at camp who knew how to apply makeup better than an Aphrodite kid. And you had to admit, you were pretty skilled. Quickly you applied primer, foundation, eyeshadow, eyeliner, blush, & red lipstick, & a little under eye concealer. You grabbed your setting spray and sprayed your face. You looked at yourself. And damn, you looked good.

"Piper, are we ready?" you shouted across your room. "Yup!" Piper ran to the door, putting on silver bangles to compliment her silver dress. "Hazel, you ready?" "Yes!" Hazel finished pinning her hair & ran over to Piper who was by the door. "Annabeth?" you yelled, & the daughter of Athena came stumbling through the door of your bathroom, struggling in her teal heels. "I got it," she said as she successfully picked up speed & was at the door.

"Ok, it's party time!" you exclaimed & the four of you were out of the door faster than you could list just 5 of Zeus' wives. Along the way you met Katie Gardner, who looked radiant in a petite pink dress, a flower crown atop her head. She walked with you, & you all noticed camp was starting to fill up with people. Soon enough you spotted a familiar figure. "Reyna!" you exclaimed as you ran over to the girl, tackling her in a hug.

"Y/N!" Reyna hugged you back, & you squealed. "I haven't seen you in years," you laughed as Reyna chuckled & wrapped an arm around your shoulder. "I hope your modern day parties will satisfy me," she says as you beckon Piper, Hazel, Annabeth, & Katie. You all talk about camp, quests, horrible puns, you know, the whole enchilada. Speaking of enchiladas... "Y/N!!!"

Oh gods. "Grover, hey!" you hadn't seen Grover since last year, after he went abroad with his girlfriend Juniper in Spain. Your whole group greeted Grover with hugs & hellos, & you had to admit, he & Juniper looked like one classy couple. "Jun (pronounced June), you look great!" Piper compliments as Juniper blushes a bright pink. "Thanks," she replies shyly. Juniper was a shy gal, & you loved how laid back she was.

Finally, your group had reached the Hermes cabin. Everything, & I mean everything, was cleared out, with a DJ booth in the front, & colored lights streaming everywhere. There was a food table, & a drinks table. Piper leaned in to whisper to everyone. "And uh, guys, I think Travis & Connor stole like 30 gallons of whiskey-" "WHAT." Hazel exclaimed. "No. Not happening. I'm going to avoid being intoxicated tonight." Annabeth piped up. "If I get too drunk, & Percy is being an idiot & not helping me, you guys better be there," you laugh & nod & head over to say hi to Will, who's DJing to make some song requests.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"This is the story of how they met, her picture was on the back of a pack of cigarettes,"
Fall Out Boy blared through the speakers, omitting all sound. It was about 2 am, & the party had started at 9. Not to mention, you were wasted as fuck. You danced with Annabeth, Reyna, & Piper, banging your heads to the song & swaying your hips like freaking Shakira. They were, as well, wasted. You sang out the lyrics, slurring your words & laughing at yourself. You had probably had like, what, 10 shots already? Whatever, around that number.