Meaningless // Frank Zhang (Bad Boy AU) Pt. II

A/N: Chapter dedicated to my FiliPals, latersatyr & ohmymoira :) And I'd like to welcome Moi to our little book community here, she's a new reader :) Hope you have fun in our craziness!

6 Months Later
"Y/N, he's staring at you. Again." You stopped picking nervously at your dinner plate, the sounds of roaring torches & the Hermes kids yelling nonsense echoing through your ears. "Annabeth-" you began, sighing in exasperation. "No, I'm serious Y/N, Frank fucking Zhang is staring at you," you absentmindedly gazed up & your eyes immediately met the deep dark chocolate brown of Frank's eyes.

Dear gods, they were something. They reminded you of chocolate, hot cocoa, anything warm that made you feel fuzzy inside. Bursts of gold & lighter browns peppered his irises, exploding in color. Yup, his eyes were beautiful. You eyed his face next, sharp cheekbones & honey olive skin, all blending together. You need to stop, your conscience yelled.

But your eyes continued to his jet black hair, as dark as a raven's feather, then back to those eyes, and then his mouth... Which was twisted into a smirk, those eyes staring straight into you. Shit. "Y/N, stop," Annabeth shook you, while Frank just shook his head laughing. He tossed you a wink, then turned to his friends. Gods.

You then looked at Annabeth & cursed yourself to the winds. How could you be so stupid? Frank Zhang was a giant roadblock, & there was no way in Tartarus you were gonna keep him in your way. He was dangerous, in fact. You had heard countless stories about meaningless one night stands, fights, & so much drama. One of your good friends, Hazel, a daughter of Hades, came to your cabin crying 6 months earlier, saying Frank was a bastard, that he cheated, he slept with Drew Tanaka, all these curses she muttered into your shoulder.

   After Hazel recovered, you made her a cup of tea & let her borrow your bed for the night. You had marched over to the Ares cabin, banged on the door & waited with your hands on your hips for that bastard to come out. When he did in fact, all Frank did was smirk that fucking smirk. You screamed at him, cursed him, yelled at him, until you had proven a point. All he did was laugh & slam the door in your face.

  And from that day on you had hated Frank Zhang with every fiber of your demigod being. But lately, that was getting extremely hard. During training demos, he would stare at you intently and laugh to himself, his eyes piercing you someway. When you met his gaze, he winked, every. single. time. By the time you had endured 4 months of this, you were sure he was taking interest in you.

   And you were scared. You didn't want to be one of his "flings", or someone that meant nothing to him. He was dangerous and vile & cocky, but yet everyday you would catch him looking at you. He would play with his lip ring and smirk, all day, twisting the piece of metal with his tongue. You hated it so much, but little did you know with everyday that passed, you found out you were thinking about Frank more than you were supposed to. And that was not good.

    Everyday you would tell yourself me to let him distract you today, that you were strong, & not some weak little lady that was to be played by him, then tossed out as if she were trash. You were more than that. But everyday his eyes would pierce you in some way, & you just couldn't handle it. You stared back. And you could see the fucking satisfied smirk he had on his face.

    You knew you were falling into that trap. But you couldn't help it. And then two months later you realized it. You fucking liked Frank Zhang.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Y/N! The Hermes kids are throwing a party this weekend!" Piper, burst through your door, scaring you half to death as you screamed & fell off your bed. "Ah, Pipes, ow," you sat up & rubbed your head. "Well, I have some ambrosia. Here. Just a square." Piper handed you the little yellow square & once you popped it in your mouth, your head stopped pounding. "That is so much better," you smiled & got up.

"A party, huh?" you asked Piper as you sat down on your bed. "Yup! Will Solace is gonna be the DJ & we even sent invites to Camp Jupiter!" Piper freaks a bit, though an Aphrodite child, she was a total tomboy, but died for parties. But since Camp Jupiter was coming, you could see Reyna! Reyna was praetor over there, & you had really bonded when you had stayed there for two years just a long while back.

"Sure, Pipes, I'll come." you got up & opened your closet, seeing you technically had no clothes. And the party was this weekend. Shit. "I. have. no. dresses." you enunciated. Piper ran to your closet & sighed. "Hm. I have an idea, we can ask Chiron if we can go shopping later, & I'll even bring Hazel & Annabeth along, just for some feedback, is that fine?" she bit her lip, eyeing your closet.

"Sure! Yeah, I can make that work," you said, shutting your closet. "Now, I have a 10 page paper to write about the fall Troy, plus it has to be in Ancient Greek, on stone tablets." You sighed & lay your head on your pillow. Piper smiled. She was good at Ancient Greek, more than the average demigod, & offered to help you. "Now, all we have to do is complete this before the weekend, & we'll be good," you said sarcastically. Piper sighed. "We can do this," & with that she took out a carving knife & fished out those heavy stone tablets from the edge of your bed. "Let's get started," you begin as you start to carve.

A/N: Yes, I know, kinda boring, but we now see that you have conflicted feeling for Frank. I wonder what's gonna happen at the party ... ;)