Chapter Nine

My birthday was Yesterday Guys. April 30♉♉

Kaylah
So I was Inna Car With My Doda. He Took Me To A Nice Fancy Restaurant. I Smiled. While We Where Eating. Sent Workers Came To Our Table. With A Chocolate Cake.

"Happy Happy birthday. Happy Happy Birthday". They said clapping. " And Wish You Many More Beautifully Birthdays"

I Smile Really Bright
"Thank you doda" I said getting up hugging him.

Princeton

When I got out of dance. An Nonfiction Popped up on my phone. From my calendar.
'Kay's Birthday its say.

I went back home. And plopped up closing my eyes. I'm so tired. Right when I was about to close my eyes. I heard my name being screamed and the door flaming.

"Uggghhh" I said left up. And rubbing my temples.

Nina came bussing in the door.
"IM SOOO FUCKING TIRED OF YOU. YOU WERE WITH THAT BITCH LAST NIGHT. I KNOW YOU WAS. IM DONE IM DONE. PACK YO SHIT AND LEAVE." She said screaming.

"Man w.e" I said laying back on the bed. Next thing ik she start putting my shit outside.

I just got up and put my stuff in the back seat. It around 11 some at night imma call Kay.

Kaylah

I had just made it in the house. I had the best day ever. I was bouta to strip outta everything until i got a phone call.

"Hello" I said not looking at the caller ID.

"Hey Kay Can Stay Over Your House Till I Get Back On My Feet." He said.

I rolled my eyes and blew my breath "sure ig. I'll leave the back door unlocked for you".

I got in the shower.
When I was done I wrapped a towel around me tightly. And walked into my bedroom. I walked in to see Jay Knocked out on my bed. Looks like he haven't sleep Inna while. I put on my fav pair of sleeping under wear and bra. And climbed next to him in the bed. And faced the opposite direction.

I was close to falling asleep. Till I heard. " happy birthday Kay" he said wrapping his arm around me. "Thanks" I said smiling and drifting off to sleep.