Chapter Two

Princeton

Man I Fucked Up.. Me And Nina Aruging. "Where The Fuck Where You At." Nina Says With Tear Streaming Down Her Face.

"Man Nina Dont Worry About That" I said going to our room to lay down.

"I Fucking Gave You Ever thing And This How You Do To Me. KNOW WHAT IM OUT." Nina Says As She Graves Her Car Keys.

Nina

Im not stupid. Ik who he been with. I'm gone fuck this bitch up and teach her a lesson. For fucking with me and my man. I know where she work. I just dont know where she live. I get out my car and stand by her car. Here that bitch come.

Princeton

Man i tired as fuck. But i gotta find Nina. So i pressed phone search..

What The Fuck She Doing At Kay Job.

Ik What Yall Wondering. Why Cheat On Nina. Because even before I've been with Nina Kaylah Was There First. I Dont Wanna Cutt Kaylah Off. Because Me And Her Been For A Long Time. And That Pussy Just Tooo Good. But i gotta let Kay Go. Before i heart my love ones.

So all i see is Nina Is About To Hit Kay.

I screamed for her and she just Screamed "Fuck You". I Ran and Picked Nina up and threw her in her car. "CALM YOUR LIL ASS OFF. FRFR YOU DOING TO MUCH. " When i turned around there were no Kaylah Damn..

"Nina Just Go Home."

" Whatever i hate yo dumbass" nina said crying again speeding off..

Kaylah

I finally arrived home. I just wanted to lay down and close my eyes.. But first gotta make my bed..

I changed my sheets and took my bed covers and pillow cases and threw them in the laundry room. I put a fresh new pair of sheets and cover and pillow on. I went and got inna shower aww it felt so good.

When i got out i put on some virgin panties😂 Their comfy. And put on my shorts and a tank top. I put the conditioner on and laid down..

As soon as i close my eyes my doorbell ringg. Ugggg

I ran down the steps. "Who Is It" i screamed as i walked up to the door.

"Jacob" the person said on the other side.

I opened the door. "I dont feel like it today". I said looking up at him.

"I anit on that today we gotta talk". He said walking in.

"Look if its about yo girlfriend. Idc i told you ion want none to deal with that. I denied ha questions". I said closing the door

"It anit even about that. Its just that i gotta cutt you off." he said looking at me.

"Oh Then Get Out" i said opening my door back up.

"What" He said

"You Cant Hear I said Get Out. You said im Cutt. So just get to stepping." i said opening the door for him.

"Man W.e" he said walking out.

I shut my door. Man Fuck Him We Been Doing This For 5 Years Strong. He decide to cut me off. Idgaf. Taking my ass to bed. Got work inna morning.