Chapter Three

Kaylah

So im at work on break and my Blood Called me. Her Name Jamiya. And She Said She Got Tickets To Nba Basket Ball. And I Know She Did this on purpose cause she just wanna see kentrell. I just said yeah whats the beggie. Its toma doe.

Princeton

Nina ass still think im on that with Kaylah. I told Ha Ass i Cut her off a billion times she trippin. Im low-key missing kaylah but im shaking that off.

"Are You Even Fucking Listening To Me" Nina Said.

"Why Are We Even Arguing. You Mad Over Nothing" I said getting ready to walk out.

"Where You Going. You going to See that Hoe Anit You" Nina Said Yelling.

"Nahh Gonna Get Some To Eat Bc I Think Yo Ass Hungry Or Some" He said.

"W.e" nina said rolling her eyes.

"Childish Ass" I said

When I Got To Coney Island I Saw Kay And This Girl. She looked at me then looked away.

W.o.w. petty.

I ordered our food and turned around and bumped into Kay. Shit.

"Watch Were You Going Man". She said graving paper towels.

"My Bad" i said backing up.

"Yeah Yo Bad" she said rolling her eyes. Wtf i graved her arm and pulled her outside.

"Tf is yo problem" i said letting of her.

"What is you talking about." she said yaking away from me.

"Why You Showing Out". I said.

" Man Stop Talking To Me. I Suppose to be ignoring yo ass." she said walking off getting inna car.

But man that ass was A1. 😂😂