"Um no, I haven't really made any friends so far"

Maddy smiles " you should sit with me at breaks, I don't really sit with anyone because most of the girls here are stuck up bitches"

I laugh "yeah sure, it'll be nice to have someone to talk to"

Me and maddy just sit there talking for the rest of the lesson

The bell goes after what seems like 5 minutes. Me and maddy say bye because I have art next and she has music. We agree to meet by the back gate of the school at break.

It's my first lesson of art this week. I love art, it's probably my favourite lesson, joint with English. I walk into my art class and sit at a desk right at the back. To my surprise, drew walks through the door a few minutes later, he catches my eye and his face lights up. He decides to sit down next to me and we just talk. And talk. And talk.

I must've been staring at his face and been completley zoned out because drew coughed to get my attention and when I looked up, the whole class was staring at me including the teacher. The teacher must've asked me a question because she said
"I'm still waiting for the answer Emmy, were you even paying attention"

"I.. um.. N.. No miss"

I could hear drew trying to stop himself from laughing. His laugh is so cute and contagious so I burst out laughing and we both just sat there in fits of giggles

"Ahem.. if you two are quite finished" said the teacher.
I've forgotten what her name is.

Me and drew tried to hide our laughter, miss coxson (I remember her name now) raised he eyebrows and carried on teaching.

"Hey Emmy, do you wanna sit with me and a few of my mate's at break?"

"I'm not sure, I'm sitting with my friend maddy"

"She can sit with us aswell if you like?"

"Um ok then, I'll just text her"
She had given me her number earlier.

I didn't think she'd reply but a few minutes later she text me, this is how our convo went:

Maddy:' WE GOT ASKED TO SIT AT A TABLE WITH DREW DIRKSEN AND HIS FRIENDS?!'

Me:'yeah, why'

Maddy:'THEY ARE ONLY THE MOST POPULAR GUYS IN SCHOOL AND ALL THE GIRLS DROOL OVER THEM'

Me:'Oh um ok aha'

Maddy:'I have had a huuuuge crush on nate (one of the guys that sits at that table) but don't tell any one lmao'

Me:'I won't haha, I gtg because Drew is tryna steal my phone, byeeee'

Maddy:'Haha byee :)'

"Drew get off of my phoneeee, give me it, what are you doing oh my?"

"Wait and see"