Rule #1: Trust No One

Start from the beginning

He didn't intend to yell at her and hurt her feelings. He didn't want that, he just blacked out. Now he feels worse than he did before and he definitely didn't enjoy that feeling.

A soft knock on the door interrupted his thoughts. "Riley, I told you to go away!" He shouted.

"It's...me"

The moment he heard that voice his heart sank.

"Jazmine"

He opened the door to see her still clothed in her pajamas the only difference she had washed off her makeup.

"And take off that damn makeup, you look like a damn clown!"

He winced at the thought of his words. He shouldn't have said that. He shouldn't have yelled at her in the first place.

Jazmine looked at him with concern in her eyes. He didn't like staring at her for too long, so he turned his back and stared at the window.

He heard her let out a sigh before speaking,

"Huey, I'm sorry, " she stated.

Wait, why was she apologizing?

"I'm sorry if I offended you in any way. I didn't mean to put my makeup on you. I didn't mean to kiss you, I mean I did mean it because I"

"Jazmine"

"Yes?" She said, biting her lip.

"I," he shut his eyes. "I, " he articulated as if it was the hardest thing.

"Apologize" he muttered.

"What?"Jazmine said, caught off guard. Why did she have to be so stupid, she isn't stupid!

"What did you say?"she stated, smiling widely.

He sighed deeply and turned to face her. "I'm sorry, " he said loud enough for her to pick up.

He hated apologizing.

"Really?" Jazmine asked still in disbelief.

Huey sighs again "Yes Jazmine"

"Oh Huey," Jazmine said with tears in her eyes.

She ran to hug him, but she hesitated because she didn't want him to yell at her again.

Huey realized it and opened his arms for her. "It's fine, " he said. He let out a heavy grunt when she squeezed him with her arms, hugging him tightly.

"Thank You" she whispered.

No, thank you, he said in his mind. Because of her, he felt so much better.

She smiled and let him go. "Night Huey"

"Goodnight Jazmine"

She giggled and wave at him before departing.

Girls.

He watched from the window, making certain she got inside to safety.

"Are we close yet?"Riley asked, feeling depleted from walking. "My knees hurt, no homo"

"Quit complaining," Huey said. " We're not even off the road yet"

"This is bullshit!"Riley yelled.

"Would you keep it down already!" Penelope said.

"Shut up hoe"

Penelope hit him upside his head with her gun.

"Ow!" Riley cried out.