[ hoshi ]

"Babeeee," Hoshi runs after me and apologises over and over again.

"What." I huff, almost seriously. Almost.

The truth is, I wasn't mad at him— well, not really.

BUT HE LOOKED AS IF HE WAS HUMPING THAT WOMAN ON STAGE. I can't accept that!

"I didn't want it to happen either," He grabs hold of my hand and pulls me into a warm hug. Taking a deep breath, he says, "You know, my mind was on you while I was performing with that lady. And I wasn't humping her. I promise."

Sniffling slightly, I turn around and look at Hoshi's worried face turning into a somewhat relieved one.

"Are you sure, Mr Kwon Soonyoung? Because I'm going to believe you." I frown slightly and stare at him. His eyes light up and he nods almost frantically.

"I'm sure, I would never hump someone else other than you," He says, then realises the words he said were a little bit too explicit for his taste, which results in him blushing. Hard.

"I— I mean," He clears his throat and hugs me tight, not wanting me to see his face.

I laugh, half giggling and take a look at his ears.

Damn, they were red.

"You mean you're gonna hump me someday." I state and he looks up with his eyes bulged.

"What—no!" He shakes his head and I squint playfully.

He's so good at dancing and singing, but he's so bad at word choices when he's embarrassed.

"T-that was a slip of the tongue o-okay," He stammers and I nod, laughing harder than I expected I would.

He's so cool on stage, but he's really a dork when he's off stage.

"Are all dancers so bad at words?" I ask him and he becomes stunned.

"Y-yah! You're a dancer too!" He pouts and I laugh.

"I was kidding, alright?" I say and he pouts harder.

"Not funny. Hmph." He turns away, but takes my hand.

"T-then what should I do to make my star happier?" I ask, at a slight loss of what to do.

He turns around with a sneaking grin on his face, before tapping on his lips.

"But you're an idol, and we're in public—" I get cut off by his lips on mine as we engage into a passionate kiss. I don't take note of the people taking photos, and nor do I think of the article that's going to come up on Allkpop and Soompi later. And koreaboo (ugh)

"Hoshi." I whisper as he pulls away.

"I said so many times, don't call me that." He chuckles slightly.

"I may be Hoshi now, but I'm still the Soonyoung you met 5 years ago, hmm?"

"And I'll only be your Soonyoung."

"Rigggght." I roll my eyes and he chuckles.

"I'm Hoshi to my fans, but I'm only Soonyoung to you, believe me." He says and I raise an eyebrow.

"Alright," I smile.

"Let's go meet seventeen." He pulls me by the hand and we run away from the thick crowd.

At seventeen's dorm.
"As expected, our Hoshi hyung is the bravest of them all; to kiss his girlfriend in public." Vernon laughs and the rest of seventeen just shake their heads.

"(y/n)'s such a great lady. Look at how much she changed Kwon Hoshi." Wonwoo says and Hoshi throws a pillow at him before sliding his arm back around my waist.

"See, he's so afraid that we'll touch (y/n) that he's protecting her from us by hugging her." S.Coups says and I shake my head.

"I'd love to be friends with you guys. Especially Jun." I laugh.

Jun's Chinese, like me. That's probably why I feel like I can relate to him better.

Jun smiles widely and comes forward to ruffle my hair.

Hoshi scoffs, which in turn makes me laugh.

"You're not serious, or are you?" Hoshi whispers and I raise both eyebrows.

"Why would I be joking though?" I laugh and he releases me.

"Then go." He snorts softly and sits down on the couch, sulking.

I exchange looks with Jun. He just laughs and pulls me to him.

We talk for a bit, and I notice soonyoung's intensifying glare.

How possessive, I think to myself and laugh.

"I should get back to him, or he's going to blow up." I say and Jun nods, grinning.

"Babyyyyyy." I walk back to him and pinch his cheeks as he scoffs.

"I thought you were gonna talk to holy Jun about some stuff that I don't know?" He snorts and I hold in my laughter with much effort.

"Are you jealous, are you jealous~" I sing to the tune of a lullaby.

"Yes I am, yes I am." He whimpers and I waddle in front of him.

"Please donut be angry~? hart hart~" I put my face in front of him and try my best to aegyo as he gives me a face of despair.

"Fine fiiiiine cmere." Soonyoung opens his arms and I walk towards him, sitting on his lap instead.

"IM VIDEOING THIS WAIT UP" Vernon runs to get his phone and the rest of seventeen laughs at his actions. What an enthusiast.

"Why do you get jealous so easily?" I tease and he scrunches up his nose.

"Jun's so much more good looking than me, and he dances too. I remember you said you liked dancers. Besides he's Chinese-" I cut him off and frown.

"But have you wondered who is it I like." I whisper softly in his ear and he laughs.

"Of course I've wondered. Who is it you like then?"

"Hmm~ honestly I have no idea but I'm pretty sure I'm deeply in love with Mr Kwon Ho- I'm kidding hehe I mean Kwon Soonyoung." I say and he pinches my nose gently.

"That's my girl." He grins and kisses me fully on the lips.

seventeen gOES WILD.

"OH MY GOD MY EYES" Dino screams but continues watching.

"I love you," I whisper.

"I LOVE YOU TOO, (Y/F/N)!!!!" He shouts and Vernon ends the video.

"HOW SWEET GRRRR" Everyone cringes, but Soonyoung and I just laugh.

After all, we're used to it.

:)