Chapter 19: Max Millers

~ Max's POV ~

I don't know and I'm not so sure if I like Elise as my friend or I like-like her. It's so confusing. She's the main reason I want to go to school everyday. She makes my bright day even brighter. I know this doesn't make any sense but whenever I'm confused, I say a lot of things that are nonsense. Whenever she's around, I can't stop smiling. Whenever she's missing, I can't stop worrying. She cried a lot of times and seeing her cry makes my heart ache. It hurts seeing her like that. She faced too many problems. She dealt with a lot of bad experiences. Her first love even broke her heart and traumatized her. But, I admire her. Even though she encountered a lot of heartbreaks, she made herself stronger. But, of course, when we remember the most painful experiences we had in life, we cry and that's normal. We have to let it all out. Elise, she's an extraordinary person. Maybe that's why I like her..

~~ Max's Dark Past ~~

I was so thin when I was younger that I was almost malnourished. I always get bullied because of my physical appearance. They called me different name like, "Paper, Stick, Spatula(since I have a big head and a very thin body)" and many more. They kept punching and kicking me because I was so weak. They kept making fun of me because of how I look. I hated myself. I hated my physical appearance. I hated myself for being so weak and thin. I blamed my parents for everything. I tried telling my parents to let me transfer to another school but they didn't let me. I even tried running away but I came back since I have no money. I just wanted to leave the school and live my life peacefully but I know the bullying wouldn't stop because I'll still be thin.

Since I was bullied every single day. I tried wearing layers of clothes. I didn't mind if it's hot, I just wanted them to stop. But they didn't, it even got worse. I got so sick of them bullying me everyday. I grabbed my cute little scissors (I was just 8 that time so that's why I only have a small scissors). I tried suiciding by cutting my wrist since I watched movies with a scene of a woman and man cutting themselves. I cut myself too deep and I winced in pain but I didn't care, I just wanted to die. Blood started running down from my wrist and my eyesight started getting blurry.

After a while, I got unconscious. I woke up on top of the hospital bed. I was wearing white clothing so I thought I was in heaven. I looked around and saw my mom beside me, she was holding my hand and was crying. I flinched because I felt the pain of my cuts. Then I realized that I'm still alive. The cuts were so painful that tears started running down my face. My mom looked at me and she was relieved that I was alive. My parents and teachers got so worried about me. They thought I wouldn't live since the cutes were so deep. But after doing that, I promised myself that I will make myself stronger. I will no longer commit suicide. So, as an 8 year old kid, I started learning and practicing self-defense. I even studied taekwondo so that I can be fit and ready to fight. My life is so precious that's why I need to take care of it. And if I died, I wouldn't have met Elise. Luckily, I didn't and I had the chance to be friends with her.

The guys and I dealt with a very bad experience when we were younger. Each one of us dealt with a traumatizing past. Bennett's Mom got killed and he blames himself for it. Caleb, Marco and Austin nearly killed their bully because they've had enough. And I nearly killed myself for being so weak. So I hope you guys learned a lesson from us.

*A/N* (⌒▽⌒)
~~ Please vote and share my story to others, thank you! I love you all ~~
~~ See you soon, thank you for reading! Take care & have fun <3 ~~
~~ I will continue the main story in the next chapter ~~
~~ I hope you liked the guys' POVs and how brave they shared their dark past ~~