Chapter 11: Possessive Girls

Two weeks have passed since I became friends with these guys. We spent time together every single day. They were really fun to be with. But I don't fully trust them. They might be using me or playing with me. I want to accept the fact that they are, so that when the time comes, I won't cry like I used to.

I woke up and I realized that my uncle and aunt went to their relatives in the other town. They couldn't bring me with them since I have classes and I told them that it would be alright to leave me alone. I also told them I'll still live for a week without them.

I went down and prepared my breakfast. I sat down and started eating. I took a bath, prepared myself for school and waited for caleb to pick me up since he took the responsibility to do so. He arrived at my house as soon I stepped out of the front door. He was waving and smiling at me. I waved back and got in the car. He turned on the radio since he knows that I'm into music. He started singing and again, I was surprised with how good he sings. And I started singing with him too. It was a pretty fun ride. We reached our school. We saw the guys waiting in the parking lot. They were laughing and I can see how happy they are. I got off the car and waved at them. They waved back and Marco started walking towards me. I thought he would trip but luckily, he didn't.

"Heeeey! I missed you" He said as he was smiling. He has a very adorable yet dorky smile. He was one of the most cheerful member of their group. To be honest, even though they call themselves as Badass Prince Charmings, they don't like look one. They look pretty simple yet extraordinary guys.

"We spent time together yesterday and with only 11 hours, you already missed me?" I let out a chuckle since he was pretty adorable when he reacted to the fact that we were only separated for 11 hours.

"But those were HOURS. I could I not miss you. Even the guys did, right?" He told me and asked the guys. They were rubbing the back of their necks. Tapping their foot with crossed arms while whistling. It made me laugh since it was pretty obvious that they did. I just smiled at them and we started walking to enter the school.

While walking through the hallway, a group of girls started walking towards us. They were smiling at the guys and when their eyes looked at me, they suddenly wore a smirk. I don't really care about them. They disgust me.

They waved at the guys but they just forced a smile to the girls. They hated their guts. Actually, they hated everything about them. They're users, they're pathetic. They were a group of 4 girls. Madison, Ashley, Veronica and Vanessa. Veronica and Vanessa are twins. Vanessa was darker than Veronica. In fact these girls like the guys. Madison likes Caleb, Ashley likes Marco, Veronica likes Austin and Vanessa likes Max. At first they all liked Bennett but they promised each other that they shouldn't like the same guy since it will ruin their friendship. So they just liked other members of the group. Bennett was pretty relieved that he's not bothered by the girls. The guys told me before that they even entitled the girls as POSSESSIVE B*TCHES. It was so true that I just agreed to that fact.

The girls were pinching the guys' cheeks.

"Stop it!" Caleb shouted and glared at Madison. But she didn't stop. Their reactions were priceless. It was so funny that I bit my lip so that I wouldn't burst out laughing.

"You guys are so adorable. I wish we were all together" Veronica and Ashley said in unison. They winked at each other and went back to pinching the guys' cheeks. I looked at Bennett and he wore a disgusted face. The guys who were being molested and treated like a baby were trying to ask me to save them. But I don't want to start a cat fight. They have pretty long nails so I just want to preserve my smooth face. I felt sorry for the guys but it was so entertaining.

~~~ Riiiinnnggg ~~~
they were saved by the bell. The girls sent them a flying kiss but they avoided it. Our first class was Music, I liked our teacher. He was a like professional singer/mentor. I liked how he taught us about finding our voices. I was struggling with some low pitched songs so he had to focus on me. He was very calm in teaching. Unlike other teachers who are like lions or tigers ready to their preys. Mr. Addison is only 23, and yet he knows how to teach properly and professionally.

The bell rang and we said goodbye. Then we went to our next classes. We all used to be seat mates but since we were talkative, the teachers separated all of us from each other so that we can focus on the listen and we won't disturb them. Then came our lunch break, Austin and Marco went ahead to save us a table. As we walked into the canteen, I noticed that the Possessive girls/b*tches were waving at us, I mean at the guys. They weren't looking at the girls so I told them. Then Marco and Austin ran towards us. Then they saw the girls still waving at them

"Hey guys!" Vanessa shouted and was waving. But the guys just rolled their eyes and didn't wave back. We ordered our food and went to our table.

We sat down and started eating then I felt a foot stepping on mine. I looked down and saw Bennett accidentally resting his foot on mine. Then started to tap his foot, his tapping gets harder and harder. I looked at him and he looked at me innocently then I gestured him to look below, and he saw that his foot was on top of mine.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to" He said as he started turning red and I just laughed at him. Then the guys wondered why I was laughing .

"What's funny?" Max asked me and the guys nodded since they were pretty curious too. I told them what happened and looked at Bennett who was really red. They laughed at him and he just burst out. He was half laughing half embarrassed. After laughing so much, we weren't able to finish our food since the bell rang. We started going out of the cafeteria but someone tripped me, i fell down face first and saw the person who tripped me. He was familiar. I scanned him and realized that he was..

*A/N* (⌒▽⌒)
~~ Please vote and share my story to others, thank you! I love you all ~~
~~ See you soon, thank you for reading! Take care & have fun <3 ~~
~~ Cliffhanger hehe ~~