Chapter 1: Introduction

Hi my name is Elise Lynch. I'm currently 16 years old. My height is 5'5. I have a long blonde hair and I have light brown eyes. I used to live in Benham City but now I live in The city of Oakley. I live with my uncle and aunt in their mansion. I just moved in with them these past 2 months. But I've got to admit, they're like my real parents, but even a better version. I'm not like any other teenage girls who are girly and stuff. I'm like in a different dimension. I don't like dressing up so that people can call me pretty, cute, adorable or whatsoever. I dress up depending on my current mood. For example, If I'm lazy, I'll just use some basic clothes. If I'm hyped, I'll dress up with fashion. And etc. I'm not that kind of person who socializes with people just to get famous. I'm not that kind of person who wears crop tops, short shorts and heels just to be called sexy, hot and gorgeous. I'm not that kind of person who wears a huge amount of make-up just to be called pretty. I am who I am. Nobody should judge me. Nobody should judge us. I love who I am. We should love and accept ourselves before doing so to others. They need to respect who we are and what we want to be. You'll know me and my life better as you read the next chapters of my story.

*A/N* (⌒▽⌒)
~~ I hope you won't get bored T.T ~~
~~ this is my very first time to write a story ~~
~~ I got really inspired by others who are excellent writers ~~
~~ Please vote and share my story to others, thank you! I love you all ~~