Mystic Unicorns

Today is the dance and I am exited.I don't think Ashley or Rachel is attending.I put in my blue dress and rap my brain into a neat bun.I put on silver hoops and silver bangles.Now I put on lip gloss and wait for Ronald.I hear a knock on the door and quickly rush to open it.There is Ronald in a light blue tuxedo that matches my dress.Wow he says staring at me.Ready? I Ask blushing.Oh yeah...uh sure sure he says and we walk to the school.He opens the gym doors and I step in.The gym had been prettied up tables with lots of food added and lots of children.I saw Rachel in a corner wearing a pink Minnie dress with white bows down the back.She looked sad.Um excuse me I told Ronald. He shrugged and I walked towards Rachel.Hi Rachel I say smiling.She looks up at me and mumbles 'hi'.Rachel you look really pretty I sat quietly.She stares and then says why are you being nice to me?Because everyone deserves a chance I say.Well I hate you Zoe so shew!Im trying to be nice!I shouted my horn rising.I hate you Zoe don't you know how to take no as an answer?!No I shouted my horn peeking through my hair.I turned and ran off into the forest near the school.I could hear Ronald running after me.Leave! I shout at him dropping to the floor crying harder than ever.Zoe you ca-Leave! I shout a gain.No he says firmly My horn is nearly up.Zoe what's tha-LEAVE!!!!!! I scream blue mist pops out of nowhere I fly off the ground and my horn is at its full height.Z-Zoe? He asks.My hair unloosed became puffy and turned light blue.Ronald I said I am unicorn!Just then I saw people rising out of the gym rainbow colored must filled the sky.We are unicorns! They shouted.U flew over to them.Did you start it? A curly haired girl asked.Yes I said quietly and flew to the top.We are unicorns! I shouted and everyone rested down.U won't tell you what happened after that all I know is life is gonna be a lot different.

Hey guys I need your help.should I nmake a second book to this? Comment your answer!