Rachel and Sunshine

Chapter 5

It was Friday afternoon Ashley and I were licking  chocolate ice creams.We sat on a bench in the park.You know Ashley I said where are you born?Puerto Rico she said between licks it is in the Caribbean.Oh it is!?I learned about that place in uni 4!Uni 4?Ashley asks staring at me.Uni 4 is like fourth grade here that is what you call it right?Um sorry I meant fourth grade I say taking a big lick.Where were you born? She asks.North Carolina I tell her.I have a cousin from there she tells me.I see Rachel and Sunshine walking threw the park.I shot up from my seat and hide behind the bench.You know Sunny Rachel was saying that dork Zoe is so ugly!Have you seen her hair?Totally! Sunshine replies that girl that has all the baby unicorn stuff.I feel anger building up inside of me.My horn shots up when I'm mad sad or over exited.My horn shoots out a little bit.Tricky sunny ra! I shouted.as Ashley stared at me awkwardly  but my hair was covering my horn she could not see it.Suddenly Rachel fell flat on her face.Sunshine fell on top of her.Then they started to do a monkey dance.What are they doing? I ask Ashley innocently.I have no idea says Ashley as they start to rap.Me and Ashley laughed so hard we fell onto the grass in the middle of their whip a nae nae.We threw our cones into the trash and headed to the store to do some more shopping.Ashley was the best friend ever.We started shopping at 2  and ended at 3:30.I had lots of fashionable new clothes and I could nearly carry my shopping bags thinking about Rachel and Sunshine.When I got home Zara ran up to  me Zoe can you tell Pendant to stop hissing at bubble gum?Its scaring her!Sure Zara I said I grabbed Pendant naughty kitty I told her.I let Pendant down on my bed.I got you a cute dress I told her.I took out a pink kitten sized dress and put it on Pendant.Pendant purred as if she liked the dress.I flopped on my bed and grabbed my phone ready to do a phone call.