Unicorns

Chapter 3

Today I went shopping for clothes like normal girls do (right?) I got clothes only with unicorns on them.I got some blinders and folders with unicorns,stars and hearts on them.I never saw a store selling clothes and school supplies well to be honest in my old world they had no stores Everyone just magicked everything up with their hornsOn the way home I passed Rachel and her best friend Sunshine.Hi hon she said sweetly to me.Went shopping hon?Didn't know you did that!She and Sunshine cackled evilly.I rolled my eyes and walked past then.When I arrived at home Zara was doing her math homework.Zoe!What is 23 plus 40?63 I said taking a cookie from the cookie jar.Thanks Zoe!she shouted scribbling in her book.Remember not to show anyone your horns unless you have to.She looks up at me and I realize she is crying.But I don't want to hide who I am!Why can't I be myself?! I sighed Zara that's just the way things are.But why!?Why,Zoe!?None can tell me why!I want to know why! She yells.I am getting so angry that I feel it in my face.What am I supposed to know all the answers,can't you figure it out!? Do I look like Mom and dad!?No!Don't ask me anything! I turn away and stomp to my room.I start to pack away my new clothes away.I put my blinders and folders on my desk.I am so upset with Zara.I took a deep breath and lay on my bed.