What?????

I am still freaking out about what Rachel said.There was no way!Ir could there?Ashley would have told me wouldn't she?Wouldn't she tell me if she was a unicorn?Were we really friends?I tried my best to push these thoughts out of my mind and tried to think a bout the upcoming dance tomorrow.I sighed and slammed my locker shut.I rushed off to Geometry.When all my classes were finished I quickly rushed outside so U did not have to face the people I didn't want to face most.I sat on one of the steps and put my face in my hands.My back pack on my lap.I looked through my fingers and removed my hands from my face.Got something to think about? Snarled a voice.I sucked my breath and stood up.Ohhhhh! Look Dork girl wants to fight! Cackled Rachel evilly.I don't want to fight! I whisper-shouted.Rachel put her hands on her hips which was covered in the red velvet of her Minnie dress and smirked.Oh pathetic Zoe smirked Rachel I don't fight.Then what do you want I asked as Sunshine and Ashley appeared behind Rachel also smirking.I told you already she snarled I wanna go with Ron!And I already told you I'm going with him! I shot back my horn creeping up.No your not! She screamed you can't she said pointing to her chest I wanted to go with him incentive 1st grade and you just waltz in and he asks you!? She shouted you are a dumb dream crusher you know that.My horn was a little higher now.Ashley seemed to notice and jumped in front of Rachel.Stop shouting at her! She screamed at Rachel.Rachel made a shocked expression that turned to a nasty one.What did you say to me Ashley? She snarled dangerously.Im not afraid of you shouted Ashley,No wonder your father is in his fourth marriage!Rachel gasped and took a step back.A crowd had started to gather around.Thats right! Continued Ashley.Remember me your only sister?!The one who loved and looked up to you,then you demanded Dad to break up with Mum and you never saw me till this day,Remember that,Rachel!Remember?!Rachel's eyes were full of tears.I'm,I'm sorry!I thought you hated me so I demanded dad to break up with Mom so you could be happy!W-what? Stammered Ashley you went away because if that for me?Yeah she shouted but you obviously don't care.She turned and ran away.Sunshine shot Ashley a dirty look before turning and running after her.Ashley quivered and stood still.Everyone stared including me and my horn shot down.She turned and ran after Sunshine.