More school

Chapter 6
So today I had school again.Rachel is more annoying than ever.Shes telling everyone what happened to her and Sunshine at the park.Me and Ashley kept in giggling.After school me and Ashley decided to go for a walk in the forest.You know the dance is in two weeks anyone ask you? Ashley asked me.What me no?! I said blushing and holding a strand of hair.Ohhhhhhh! Shouts Ashley teasingly.I don't said Ashley wanna go together?Sure I said.We looked at the birds and trees.I felt bad no one asked me What if every year went like this?I felt my horn coming up I tried hard to blink away my tears but I couldn't!My horn got higher and higher then I started to run faster and faster.ZOE!!!! Ashley called but her voice sounded far away.I sat on a large rock and took large breaths.My horn went down and I heard Ashley coming.Girl you can run! Said Ashley breathlessly.Yeah I guess I can I said as casually as I could.Come on let's go on Ashley said.So we continued our walk in the forest and had some exercise.Then we walked back out and went home.Zara wasn't home.Wheres Zara? I ask mom.Oh she's at Rhianna!s house mom said toasting a waffle.Oh I said setting down my bag on the couch.I started to do my Chemistry homework.Mom do I have to go to school? I ask.What question is that? She asks pouring syrup on my waffle.Well I feel sick and well I held my tummy hoping she'll buy the baked.Oh of course honey she says go In bed. I smile and leave my Chemistry homework.Ahhhhhhhh.