Contest!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im having a Contest for the name of the third book in this serious!!!!! The best name that person gets to be in the book. I need a description of yourself also with youre tittle of the book!!!!!. I had trouble with finding a name for the sequel so im diff gone have trouble finding the name for this book because im gone be lost for a name. I need a good as name this time around! 

Contest #2

I'm also having a baby naming contest! I need 3 different boy names and 3 different girl names and if i like youre names the best youre going to be putting you in the third book also. I don't think that they should be to unique but unique is good. I need to know how to pronunce it or i cant use it so add that with the names too. Im debating on if Nebbie should or die or if she shouldnt! 

Contest  #3: 

I need you guys to follow me on IG! I follow back! My 400th follower gets to be in this book also. Trust me its worth it. MY instaG name is pharaohqueena. Follow me and ill follow you back. Just pray that youre my 400th follower ;). 

Contest #4: 

Follow my twitter and quote youre favorite part from my book! Lets get #IDONTDOTHUGS  hashtag with youre qoute or cute moment. it can be from book one or book two and follow me then lets start a follow train first person to do that gets to be in my third book! my twitter is @Pharaoh__QueenA *thats two underscores* 

Contest #5: 

The best book cover gets to be in this third and the fourth book or gets to be a character in this book. Ill let you pick. 

characters: 

_Nicoles oldest daughtter Nhadia (Na-dia) 

-One if Stacey sisters 

-A cousin of Kasedy

-or an ex girlfriend of Khalil

---------end of characters--------------------------

I must say that i love writing this series because youre the best fans that i've had in this book.  I really really really love this book because it was so much fun writing and i love the comments you guys leave.