Chapter1:No New Friends

Kasedy POV: No New Friends

It was 5:00 in the morning and I was already dressed. I had on black high-waisted shorts, bred 11's , A fitted white tank top, my army jacket , and a Chyna Doll beanie. I went to make breakfast. I was making eggs bacon and toast. When everything was done I went to wake up the kids.I got them up and brushed their teeth and then they came downstairs for breakfast. Katy was her usual cranky morning self.

"Move Kailen."Kaden said pushing her out of his seat.

"Whatever butthead."Kailen said while sitting in a new seat.

"Stwap being mwean."Katy said eating and I laughed

"How can the youngest one be the smartest one?" I asked finishing up my food.

"No mommy boys are smarter than girls!"Kaden yelled out so that I could hear him

"No they're not!"Kailen yelled at him

"Stop yelling at 6:00 in the morning." Khalil said grabbing a piece of bacon wrapping his arms around me.

"Morning baby." I said smiling widely

"Morning sexy."He said to me making me blush.

"You're beautiful when you blush." Khalil said making me grow red again

"Shut up." I said to him playfully

"Awww babe youre just so cute." He said to me pulling me closer

"I have to go to school baby." I said to him smiling

"Ugghhhh okay." He said letting go of me.

"See you later babies." I said kissing the kids.

"Love you mommy."Kailen said to me kissing my cheek

"Wove you mommy." Katy said waving

"Love you two babies." I said smiling

"Love you kaden."i said smiling at him and he ran into my arms giving me a big hug

"Love you mommy." Kaden said kissing my cheek.

I was ready to leave out the house grabbing my bag, phone , and keys. Until Khalil grabbed my arm pulling me into him.

"You cant leave without giving papa some sugar."he said and we both bursted into laughter.

"Stop hanging with Cash." I said kissing him.

"Love you beautiful."he said pecking me

"Get my babies to school on time."I said walking out the house.

"Whatever."Khalil called after me.

-----------At school in the library 1:00 in the afternoon----------------

I was sitting at a table by my self doing my homework because I would never get it done at home. I had my purple beats on listening to Nicki Minaj song Letter to Wayne. (I love this song.) Then I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Can I sit here?" Asked a really handsome boy.He looked to be about 6'2. He was light skinned with tattoo's but not to many. He had on levi's, a Rutgers hoodie, all black Paradas , and a fresh cut.

"Hello." He repeated waving his hand infront of my face.

"Ummm yea you can sit there." I said a little unsure

"You sound unsure." He said with a chuckle which made me laugh

"Im sure you can sit there." I said to him and he sat down and i put back on my beats now listening to lil wayne rich as fuck back to doing my work.

------------20 minutes later----------

This dude was being really creepy he was looking at me for the past 20 minutes. He didn't even open the book that he had in his hand as he sat down. I had placed my headphones around my neck.

"Is there something wrong?"I asked him while studying his face he had full pinklips, chocolate brown eyes, and a beauty mark on his left cheek.

"No there aint nothing wrong. I was just wondering." He said smirking i rolled my eyes

"Wondering about what?"I asked him curious

"Why such a pretty lady is in a library alone?" He asked me smiling he had such straight white teeth.

"Well not too many people are lined up to come to the library." I said laughing and he laughed too.

"Well if they knew it was beautiful girls here then they would." He said smiling making me blush

"Whatever." I said to him smiling getting a text and checking it.

AuntNebbie: Cum get mawh from skool pwease. 😩😑🙏

Me:ite on my way boo 😘

AuntNebbie: thank the lawd these hoodrats getting on my last nerve. 😈

I laughed and got up packing up my things.The boy grabbed my hand

"Whats your name ma?" He asked me getting close to me

"None of ya." I said grabbing my bag and leaving getting into my Range Rover and going to get Nebbie. Nebbie lived with us but she spent the night at a friends house. She changed her hair color from that orange to black.Her and my dad had the same mother and she was mixed with Asian. She funny is hell too.

--------------After getting Nebbie-----------

"When am I getting my own car Kas?"She asked me

"I dont know but get in here and do youre homework." I said to her it was only 2:00 and Khalil was getting the kids today. I layed on the couch going to sleep.
-------------When she wakes up---------

Its five o clock already. I heard the kids playing with Nebbie and I looked around and Khalil wasnt here. I picked up my phone and saw that I had four text.One from Stacy , one from Nicole, one for my boo, and one from an unkown number.

MyLove💋💕😍😘: Baby had to handle something saw you sleep didnt want to wake you and Nebby watching the kids love you.😘💕💤.

Unkown: You left ya book at the library beautiful. So youre names Kasedy. Beautiful name for a beautiful girl. See you around.😉

Oh Boy! I don't need any drama right now.

A/N
1. Who's that guy?

2.Should Kasedy be friends with him or try to stay away from him.

3.Damn Kasedy should tell him about khalil or tell Khalil about him.