Chapter 15: I have to do this!

Nebbie POV: 

Omg I hate being pregnant in fucking costa rica! Its hot is shit like literally I feel like im in fucking hell. I would rather walk around in just underwear because thats how hot i am. Im hotter than the fucking average person because if they didnt notice i have a bun in the oven. Then people keep speaking spanish to me like I cant go no where without Kasedy or Stacy because I dont understand shit. Like bitch im a motherfucking Blasian i dont speak this shit. Kasedy and Stacy are training in fighting from the spanish connects for when they go to rescue the boys and im doing the bestt i can but being pregnant isnt helping shit. All i've been doing is laying on my bed in my air condition room. Everytime i get up i got back pains and my feet are swollen. Like just get the training so we can go back to America like the fuck. I know i probably sound selffish but im pregnant is hell and i dont trust anyone down here besides my family. All ive been eating is fuirt and water. Im going back to America with or without them. Right now theyre in the practice room so I decide to pack my bag. I put my long hair in a messy ponytail. I finished packing in a hour top. I had got my notebook out my bag a.k.a my diary. I started writing in it. 

Dear Family, 

   Im sorry ive put you through this. I really am. I regret ever messing up you're life. Just because I saved you i didnt have to become a burden. I saved you out of the kindness of my heart. I mean i put you guys in a fucked up situation. I think Im a asshole. Im not one on purpose I promise. If the kids ask about me tell them ill be fine i swear i will. Tell them I love them and i dont want them to ever feel like i left because of them. To Stacy: Im sorry about youre baby girl. I really am i dont know if this will make you feel better but if anybody that should be having a baby its you. I dont want you guys to ever feel like you did me wrong because you didnt. You guys were the best actually. The best family I had after my son died and look how i repaid you. I promise you that Vince wont do anything to harm Khalil and them because thats not the type of person he is. He hurts the person closet to the person that he wants before anything. I swear i hate him and i hope you guys save the boys even thou i know you will and im sorry i couldnt be there to help you but i love you guys. To Kasedy: Stay strong sweetie. You dont know how close i feel towards you and it hurts me to leave  like this but this is just something i have to do. I have to protect you guys and this is how im doing it. Please dont worry about me I swear ill be just fine. Just stick to Khalil please no more dating for you. I dont blamee you for anything I blame myself for being so stupid. Ill come back soon dont worry when this is all over ill be back. Just save me a seat at the wedding. 

Love, 

Nebbie 

I left it on the desk cleaned my face and grabbed my bag threw my hood on and walked out the castle type house. I grabbed a taxi and told him I wanted to go to the airport. Im going to miss them. I swear I will but ill miss Katy the most. I think she'll take my leave the hardest and I know that she will but i just cant keep putting her life in danger. I would miss her climbing into my bed in the middle of the night because she was scared or just because she wanted me. Thats just something i would miss from her. I felt my baby kick and I placed my hand on my stomach to be a few weeks I was big already. Its weird because it was like my baby would kick in three places at once. I laughed a little because that just happened again. Everytime Kasedy talked he/she would kick the shit out of me and when Stacy talked he/she would move. I think he/she was just ready to come. We stopped and I got out the cab entering the Costa Rica hot air making my way into the airport. 

*Im skipping the fucking bag check and shit* 

I was on the plane going back to America. I was just thinking about what to do to save them. Maybe I should just go back to VInce and have my babies but send them away to live with Kasedy or some dumb shit. I wish this decision was easy but its not and I guess thats what I think for being so  big headed and not doing this leaving thing the right way the first time. I have to do this leaving thing right the second time so  I know where im going as soon as this planes lands.