Chapter 18: The End! Part 2/2

Chapter 18 of Loving My Thug Part 2/2 

Nebbie POV: 

I was sitting with my head in my hands. I could see the tears hitting the broken down beat up wood floors. I felt Zakim's presence. How could he do this to me? Me! Out of all people he did this to me. I love him and he does this too me. I will never be okay after this. Everything will just be fucked up! I've never been screwed over like this before. I thought Zakim loved me. I mean was it that easy trapping me. I love him sooo much. No one will never understand how much i love him. Its so many elements to my love for him.I must sound real stupuid because im here in a fucking abonded warehouse with my whole family on death row talking about I thought somebody loved me. Shit! If he loved you you wouldnt be right here Nebbie damn. I comtenplanted in my head. I swear nothing i do will be good enough for him. I just pray that my family forgives me for bringing them into this. I never want to see Zakim after this again. I swear im glad they dont know im pregnant becuase thats just gone make them think my kids and I automactically belong to them. Thats why Vince killed my fucking son! He thought that MY baby belonged to him because I was in the gang with ZAKIM. I was the cause of my fucking baby's life. Im about to turn this shit the fuck out because he didnt deserve anything that happened to him. I will avenge my son. Right now! Fuck everybody else. Im going to kill for my baby. FUck a tattoo on Zakim arm! HE NEVER GAVE A DAMN! *Stands up and turns to face Vince* 

" Vince im so done with you." I said as i calmy killed the nigga in the corner by the window. I threw my pocket knife into the guard neck by the door. Then I ducked hearing the gunshots from the other guards . I pulled the gun out of the guard i killed and shot both guards that were trying to shoot me in the head. Right in the middle of my eyes. 

"CASH" I heard Stacey scream and i looked and saw Khalil laying in a pool of his own blood. I didnt know where he was bleeding from but i felt bad. 

"Vince im not playing with you.Let them go. Cash needs medical attention."I said and he just laughed sitting on his glass desk. 

"Young Nebbie you still have the animal i created in you." He stated and chuckled 

"Animal? Im no animal." I said cocking my head and i heard footsteps. I turned my head so fast I could've broken my neck. 

"ZAKIM STAND THERE BEFORE I HAVE TO KILL YOU!" I screamed and Vince laughed 

"WHats so funny?"I aksed him and he smirked

"You would never kill Zakim."He said and smiled and he was telling the truth i didnt have the balls to pull a gun on Zakim. No matter how much I fucked him over i still loved him with everything in me. Killing him would be like killing me. 

"See im always right."Vince said and started to circle me. 

"MY FUCKING HUSBAND NEEDS A DAMN DOCTOR!"STacey screamed and I saw Khalil get up. 

"Here Stacey wrap this around him."Khalil said and threw him vince silk white shirt. You couldnt get blood out of that type of silk because its not Egyptian. 

"NIgga dont give his dieing ass my silk shirt!" Vince yelled

"HE ISNT DIEING!" Stacey yelled and started to cry. 

"Im sorry to tell you some facts but he is."He said and he grabbed me and Zakim ran and tackled Khalil. 

"GET OFF OF HIM! RIGHT NOW!" Kas screamed and started fighting Zakim and i was fighting vince. 

I elbowed him in the face and stomach and he let me go. 

"Come on bitch nigga! Fight me!"I yelled and he tackled me. 

I punched him in the face if anything I had to protect my child. He punched me back and i upper cut him then right left hooked him. I dont know what came over me but i was beating his ass. He hit the ground and  I turned to see a fighting Kasedy and a fighting Khalil. They were fighting together. I saw Vince trying to grab a gun so I grabbed one too. When I turned back around he was standing up with a gun in his hands. I had one too. They were both pointed at eachother. 

This was it. It was my time to go. Who would care? Look what I got the only family I had left to. I had a dieing Cash on my hands a fighting Khalil and a fighting Kasedy. I was about to finish this all. I wonder if after I die what are they going to say about me. I looked into Vince cold eyes and I had to kill him. 

"If I knew that killing youre mother wouldve made you such a animal i wouldve did it sooner so i couldve trained you into a monster. killing youre son made you even harder i wouldve done it sooner." He stated with a laugh and pulled the trigger. I pulled my trigger fast. If i was going to die so was he. He hit the ground stone hard cold. I looked and i wasnt hit. 

"I FUCKING HATE YOU YOU BITCH MOTHER FUCKER WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT TO MY BABY. WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GET MARRIED BUT YOU KILLED HIM! YOU ENDED HIS LIFE."I  heard and saw a screaming Kasedy yell to Zakim hitting him and punching him he clocked his gun and I ran over to her and jumped infront of her and i could smell my own blood as I laid there one my side. 

"NEBBIE YOU SHOULDVE LET THAT BULLET HIT ME!" I heard Kasedy voice

"OH its fine I got a bullet with ya name on it!" I heard Vince say and I pulled the trigger and shot Vince right int the heart. HE killed my heart and I shot his. 

Everything went black after awhile. 

A/N

1. I told yall it was going to be a big scene. 

2. this isnt the end for Kasedy and Stacy wait until book three comes out

3. i cried writing this 

4. wait for book three

5. votes, comments, concerns?