Answers to the questions !

KhalIl Answers: 

Q#1: Why are you or were you about to cheat on Kasedy?

A: i mean I didnt really see anything wrong with it because she was acting bitchy about the school teacher thing. So I wasnt about to deal with that.

Q#2: The fuck would you wanna fuck a hoe for when you got a beautiful wife and wonderful kids at home for? 

A: Well she isnt my wife but I guess she something like it and I dont know I wasnt really thinking and she was pissing me off and I wasnt really going to fuck Jade I was just gone talk to her she was the one trying to fuck me I wasnt trying to fuck her. 

Q#3: I know yall wanted to spark a argument in yall relationship but why cheating?

A: Yeah I wasnt gone cheat . I was gone talk to the girl it aint my fault she wanted the D all I wanted was some conversation and Kasedy was bitching so I wasnt about to talk to her and maybe if I did go over there I wouldve cheated but after the fight I didnt go over that smut house. 

Host: You still wrong nigga 

Q#4:Why did you fuck around with those hoes? 

A: They wass just something to do when it was nothing to do. 

Q#5: When was the last time you saw youre kids?

A: It was like the 3rd day after the break up I picked them up from school and dropped them off to Nebbie . 

Host: Yall wasnt together for some weeks though :/ 

Vince Answers:

Q#1 : Are you bipolar?

A: Naw I aint bipolar I just need Kasedy for my plan but I cant tell you about that so I had to scare her into staying with me but me acting crazy aint even work *laughs* 

Host:Nigga what you lying for! 

Vince: Naw bra chill 

Host : You know youre ass be on that PMS type shit 

Vince: I got a mild case of being Bipolar dang had to put me out there like that 

Host: Next question

Q#2:Are you obsessed with Kas?

A: Im obsessed with someone very close to Kas but it aint her. I just need Kas to get close to that person and I fucked up by going off crazy at her. But maybe if the writer let yall inside my head more you'd know whatwas going  on *cough cough* 

Kasedy answers: 

Q#1Why you get mad when the teacher was on him he did say get off me right?

A: It aint even about him saying get off me he shouldve pushed the bitch off of me he wasnt even trying to get that hoe up. He seen words wasnt helping the crazy bitch so he shouldve got her up off of him .  

Host: You right 

Q#2:Why did you even go out with Vince like he was crazy from the jump? 

A: * laughs* I dont even know he just kept asking being annoying so I was like fuck it but he got crazy the night my baby knocked his ass out. 

Host: He was out cold like damn my nigga 

Q#3: Why would you be happy when you saw it was khalil?

A: Girl I couldnt stay mad at him forever and he aint totally forgiven but him saving me was a start. Thats the boo forever and he still working at being forgiven. 

Host : Thats ha booboo

Kas:Girl bye 

Host:blahhh 

A/N 

Ha! it was fun doing this I might do this in all my books! 

Go read Can We Love if you enjoy drama 

Vote and Comment 

What does Vince mean "a plan"?

Yall want Vince to have a POV?

Who he trying to get close to? 

That nigga know he bipolar trying lie for?