"Team Kakashi is here to meet you Hokage-sama." Shizune said.
"Let them in." A voice inside said.

"Well you heard her, head in." Shizune said as she nodded to us.

We went inside and met Tsunade by the desk.
"What did you want from us Tsunade-baachan?" I said as I tried to sound energetic.
"Naruto! Respect your elders! Jeez..." Tsunade said.
"Oh! You finally said that you were old!" I smiled teasingly.

"Naruto..! You have one death wish!"
"Oi, oi! Spare me!" I whined as I had Tsunade behind me trying to kill me.

"Um... Hokage-sama... Why were we called?" Kakashi interrupted.
"Oh.. Yeah sorry." Tsunade said as she loosed her grip of me.
"Team Kakashi has a mission two days ahead. You'll escort a man to the sound country and protect him from other ninja, it's an A-rank mission."

"Doesn't this sound awfully nostalgic?" Sakura said and everyone nodded and remembered their first C-rank mission which turned out to be an A-rank, when they escorted Tazuna to the wave country.

"Well you're dismissed, check your pockets so you have everything with you!" Tsunade said and everyone went outside.

"Okay we'll see each other on the meeting place at 7 am two days ahead. Now I'm off to see Iruka!" Kakashi said and 'poofed'.

My headache got worser than before and I just wanted to go home before it turns out really bad.
"Sasuke-kun, Naruto let's hang out with Shikamaru, Chouji, Hinata and the others!" Sakura said in a cheerful voice.
"They said that we would play truth or dare on our training ground! Please, come?" She said and looked pleadingly  at Sasuke. Probably imagining the dare she wanted, kissing Sasuke.
I got disgusted by the thought.

"Uh... Nah... I'll skip." I said as my head screamed in pain.
"Why? Hinata said she really wanted you there!" Sakura said and hoped that would change my mind.
"I have a headache..." I said and smiled with an apologetic smile.

"Hm, okay then. Sasuke-kun?" Sakura asked with hope in her voice.
"Hn, why not." He said tiredly.

"Okay then! Bye Naruto!" Sakura said and winked.
"Bye!" I said with my fake smile.
I turned around and walked on my way home.
I walked in the alleys to escape glares from villagers. In the end of the alley I sensed some ninjas and normal villagers. I continued to walk straight and thought they would do no harm.
I passed them and got some glares and they whispered 'demon'.
Then I felt a kunai go through my skin. Then one more. And one more.
I got stabbed with kunais on my whole body. I tried to not to scream, they kicked me to the ground and I sensed both anger and sadness.

"You stupid demon! You killed my child!"

"You made my life to a living hell!"

"You doesn't deserve to live, you disgusting fox!"

"The fourth hokage failed to kill you, so let us do it!"

The voices ran through my mind and I felt burning hate through me.

'Why me?'

'Why can't I live a normal life?'

'Why can't you see I'm a living human as you?'

'Why can't I be treated the same way as you treat others?!'

A grin appeared on my face and my eyes turned red with black slits, my whiskers grew thick.
One could see hell through my eyes.
Red and black chakra started to climb on my body and I started to laugh maniacally. Pain burned in my whole body but I started to care less about it.
I got the answer to all my questions.

"I'M A DEMON!" I screamed and laughed even more.

My nails grew to long claws and the villagers and the ninjas started to be afraid.

"Hey demon! What are you doing?!"

"He is the real deal! Run!"

They screamed in panic.
A huge flare of black and red chakra spreaded in the whole konoha and disappeared as quickly as it came.
I ripped the villagers bodies apart and blood spurted.

I would lie if I said I didn't enjoy it.
I could finally give my revenge to everyone who made me suffer, who made me dying!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ooooh, a little out of character... *sigh* but I actually like some fanfictions where Naruto goes out of control :)))