"We both know it is..." He said sadly.
'No, it's the villagers, should I say it everytime?' I said and rolled my eyes.
Kurama then went silent.

I bought my ramen and headed home. When I came inside and put the ramen in my fridge I suddenly coughed really much.
I put my hand before my mouth and coughed harder.

"Oi kit, are you okay?!" Kurama almost screamed.
'No I'm not, does it looks like it?' I thought a little angry as I coughed even more.

I put my hand before my mouth to not to make so much sound but then I felt something wet..

Blood.

I looked at my own blood terrified. It was then I got a pang of realize.
'I'm really going to die.' I thought as i felt my tears running down my cheeks.

"Hey! You knew that you would die!" Kurama said troubled and didn't know what do do in this situation.

'I know... But still..' I thought as I trembled.
'You know what? I'm going to sleep.. But it will only be like 3 seconds...'

I laid my new clock at my desk next to my bed and went to sleep.
Some seconds later the clock rang, I woke up and saw the morning light shine through the window.

'This is so terrifying... I mean one isn't supposed to think that you only slept for 8 seconds when it's actually 9 hours...' I thought to myself as I watched my clock.
'Oh wait, did I set the alarm wrong?! Didn't I have a team meeting at 6?'

The clock was 6:30 am and I jumped of my bed.
I had an incredible headache and I putted my hands on my head.

'Yay!' I thought sarcastically.
'I really doesn't have the time to whine about pain, no matter how strong it is..' I thought as I changed clothe- wait I didn't change yesterday...

I opened my wardrobe and changed to new clothes who was a copy of the one I had. (A/N: If you forgot their appearances, look at the picture on chapter 2!)

I didn't have time to eat so I skipped food and headed to the meating place.
I soon regretted that I didn't do anything about my headache.
'I could have at least eaten some tablets or something. But it would probably not work... Just fight it!'

"Hello! I'm sorry I'm late today too dattebayo!" I said and scratched my back head as I smiled when I met up with the others.

"Yeah you're late!" Sakura said annoyed.
"Well, not later than Kakashi.."
I looked at him shocked, it was so rare that Sasuke commented something!

"Oh! I forgot! Happy birthday Sasuke-kun!" Sakura said as she ran over to the other side of the road.
She came back not much later with a tomato plant in her hands.
"Here!" She said and blushed a little.

"Hn." Was Sasuke short response but took the gift as soon he saw it was tomatoes.

"Yo! I'm not too late I hope! And by the way happy birthday Sasuke!"

"You're late, but Naruto was late too. I hope you doesn't start to go on the same roads as Kakashi-sensei?" Sakura said and eyed me.
"No!" I said and glared at her, not my fault that I doesn't get any sleep!

I yawned and Kakashi said something like that we have been called to the Hokage.

-Time Skip-