"What is the time?" he asked 

"Four."She yawned softly and he nodded.

"I will go, you can sleep."He mumbled standing up looking at her who looked like as if she would fell asleep while standing. 

"You sure?" She yawned again.

"Yes." He said nodding and walking to get his official suit.

"Please sleep on your way, I am soo sleepy god know what you might be feeling."She mumbled, her sleepy mouth was speaking and he smiled when she pulled the duvet closure and was asleep in a minute.

.

Bright sun rays soon enveloped the clouds, the bit of light entered the room when she finally threw away her duvet. She was hell tired and the sleep she consumed did help her to finally feel more energetic.

Fighting herself she jumped off the bed and pulled the door open with a cheeky smile for her helper. Her helper shooked her head at her Madam and walked straight to the kitchen to resume her work. Ruhi yawned and followed the steps of the maid. She boiled some water and made herself a green tea while talking randomly to her helper.

With the green tea and toasted sandwiches followed a warm bath where she slept for another hour.

"More you sleep, more you will want to." She concluded pulling a floral dress and brushing her dry hairs. 

Excitement poured into every corner of our body when she realised that she has to cook food for her family and that too after long.

"Asha, can you pull out some vegetables out of the refrigerator?"She called out washing her hands and pulling out the rings from her soft delicate fingers to get back to work.

Chopping off the required vegetables she asked Asha to stir the soup on the other hand. Her all day was invested in this food. It was almost five when she finally bid goodbye to Asha and ran to Verandah to arrange the house in the better way.

She checked the Marinated chicken in the fridge which has to be cooked by Arman, her mother in law and the barbeque arrangements before rushing to change into something presentable keeping the mind on how some of her relatives are going to be.

Her fingers worked faster when she messaged her husband to come soon.

She dressed in a Long Skirt with traditional print and a blouse with a scarf around her neck. She pulled her hair into a bun and smiled at her glorified self. She was self-satisfied, she was happy with her Indian complexion, she was happy with her small breasts, she was fucking happy with everything in her life.

.

"Rehan? "Asked Bua jee as soon as everyone occupied their places. Kids roamed around while teens dropped themselves to Rehan's room where Ps4 was kept. 

"He went outskirts for some work, he will be here soon," Ruhi said serving water to everyone with the help of other ladies while Arman wrapped an apron around his muscular body in cooking chicken for his family.

"You look like a hulk." Arman's wife shrugged making Ruhi laughed at that.

It was soon nine and everyone went to the verandah cum terrace to make some barbeques, meanwhile, Ruhi helped Arman and Sanjana while her mind was engulfed in the thoughts of her husband.

Where is he?

The ring of the bell and the sudden excitement in her heart made her literally jump as Arman laughed at her while she pulled her embarrassed self to the door. Opening it there stood her handsome husband. He looked around as the family members greeted him.

"I will be back."He said pulling his tie and walked to their bedroom.His tensed muscles could be seen from the back and she could make out something was wrong.

"Are you okay?"She asked as she kept a cold water on the side table. He has already pulled out his shirt and was there in his naked front attire. He looked at her and shoved his hair back before his hand rested on his stomach. 

His pink lips curled into 'O' as he ran to the washroom trying not to puke on the way. She rushed and traced her fingers on his back to calm his muscles. He side glanced at her and shoved her trying not to make her disgust with his disgusting puke. 

She caressed his back and rushed to bring him the water she brought. She took hold of her pink cotton scarf and wiped the vomit off his lips and shoved the glass of water in front of him. 

Her nose was scrunched trying not to smell the vomit but her eyes never held disgust. She literally pushed him out of the washroom and cleaned the sink. 

Rehan walked to the bed and sat down with a 'thump' his mind could not understand how she could be so selfless. The smell of vomit was literally making him want to puke again and there she was cleaning it. 

"Here, change it."She said as she pulled out casuals for him.

"You took something unusual?" She asked once she took out the medicines from the aid box.

"Yes, we had lunch in Dhaba."He mentioned as he pulled the outfits ad changed into his casuals.

"You take rest, call me if you feel unusual." She said as she handed him the medicines with a glass of water. She threw the scarf around her neck in the laundry before walking out to attend her family.

The midnight soon crossed her with the dinner, greetings and her sick husband. She literally wanted to throw herself on her bed as soon as everyone left instead she pulled casuals on her body before walking to her sick husband.

She rushed inside the washroom seeing him not resting. He held the sink tight as he threw out more of the food.

So much for eating at Dhaba!

"You should have called me."She exclaimed when he tiredly sat down on the bed.She walked closure and sat down in front of him handing him a glass of water again.

"And God why aren't you wearing your shirt? And AC?"She literally ordered while pushing the 'OFF' button of the Air conditioner.

"Will you please take care of yourself, Mr Malhotra?"She whispered as she found herself so close to him. She pulled her arms and palmed his cheeks caressing his beard.

"I am fine!" He whispered back drowning in her eyes.

"No, you are not, God you are burning!"She literally yelled feeling him hot all of the sudden.

"Ruhi!"He pulled her wrist and there they go with their lips together. She breathed out on his lips and captured him into fever-moulding kiss making his body hotter than before.

"I just vomited "He murmured in between the kiss.

"You think it matters?"She said and pulled his lips in between hers making him being submissive.

" You have a fever.Rest."She said kissing his forehead before standing and letting him rest.Her hands stroked his muscles on the forehead calming every single nerve of his and letting him drown in a warm sleep.

.

The sun brightened the sky as he scrunched his eyes open, the face which welcomed him this morning made him smile with content. 

"Ruhi?"He called out as he realised she had been sitting beside him all night just to take his care.

.

Feedback?