Chapter 28 - Bitches and Baby Showers

Delilah looks at me with a look of lust, a small smirk on her face.
"You've been sleeping around with my pack fighters" I begin.
"Only the un-mated ones" she replies as if she did no wrong.
"For the sake of the pack, this has to stop Delilah. Your distracting them from their duties."
"For the sake of the pack my ass, your just jealous."
"I am your Alpha you will treat me with respect!" I stand up from the seat, and slam my fist onto the desk. She jumps at the loud noise my fist creates as it hits the hard wood of my desk.
"Alpha, a girl has needs"
"I don't care what you need. You need to slut it up somewhere else and without someone who isn't my in-training Delta or my pack fighters" I sit back down.
"Are you threatening to kick me out of your pack?"
"Yes"
"Oh Alpha" she stands up pouting like a two year old,
"you wouldn't really kick me out" she walks around the side of the desk approaching me, her hips swing from side to side, she licks her lips and nibbles on her bottom lip.
"Delilah, you know I don't want to but if you keep up this behaviour I will be forced to"
"Maybe we could make a little deal" she spins my chair around to face her.
"And that would be?"
"I could do you a little favour every now and then in return for keeping me in the pack and letting me keep the Delta"
"Favour?" She sits facing me on my lap, a leg either side of me.
"Please Caleb don't be daft, you know exactly what I'm talking about. It would be just like old times" she snakes her arms around my neck.
"Get off of me Delilah"
"Oh Caleb, come on, you know you want me" she trails kisses up my neck.
"Delilah, I have a pregnant mate. I don't need your favours. Now get off of me"
"Come on Caleb. Have a little fun with someone new, someone older, someone who knows what she's doing "
"My mate can provide all of that for me. She's the best I've ever had, a lot better than you were in bed that's for sure" An angry look crosses her face momentarily.
"Let me show you just how good I have gotten since last time"
'Cora I need your help' I mind link.
'Is it that bitch, is she trying something?!' She replies.
'Yes!'
'I'll be there right away'
Delilah begins to undo the zipper on the front of her shirt.
"Delilah, stop"
"Hush now and let me do all the work" she undoes her shirt, exposing her bare chest. I look away.
"Oh come on it's not like you haven't see these before"
"Delilah stop!"
Cora throws open the office door. "Bitch!" She shouts. Delilah pushes herself on me more and acts as if I was actually enjoying her groping.
"Oh my God Caleb I thought you said your mate was away?" Delilah says.
"Oh no you don't" Cora says,
"your not getting out of it that easily." Cora waddles over and pulls Delilah off of me.
"What the hell bitch" Delilah says falling to the floor.
"What did you call her?!" I yell.
"Delilah put your top back on and get your dirty ass out of here before I lock you in the cellar" Cora growls out.
"Caleb?" She says like a hurt puppy.
"You heard her, get out of here"
Delilah puts her shirt back on and struts off angry and a little bit hurt.
"Thank you" I say hugging Cora once Delilah is gone.
"Your welcome. Someone had to teach that skank some manners" I chuckle at her and kiss my beautiful mate.

+++

Cora's P.O.V

Kelsey leads me blindfolded to an unknown destination. She refuses to tell me why or where she is taking me. A sweet smell drifts into my nose, CHOCOLATE! As of lately I have been craving chocolate.
""Okay, you can take your blind fold off now" Kelsey says. I slide off my silk blindfold. I am in a room surrounded by all of the packs mothers and soon to be mothers. The room is decorated beautifully in different shades of blue, there's a table stacked with presents all neatly wrapped and a table full of food and a chocolate fountain! In front of me there is a banner hanging that says, 'baby shower'
"Welcome to your baby shower!" Kelsey exclaims.
"Surprise!" The group of women exclaim.
"Oh Kelsey you didn't have to" I say.
"Oh but I did, every pregnant Luna must have a baby shower"
"Thank you so much" I say hugging her.
"Where's Caleb though?" I ask.
"I sent the two boys out for the day. This is a no boys allowed party, just us girls talking about babies and pregnancy struggles plus there'd be more cake for us" I laugh.
"What are we gonna do first?" I ask.
"It's up to you, you can play a game, open presents or eat food"
"Let's play a game"
"Blindfolded nappy changing it is" Kelsey exclaims excitedly.

+++

"Tiny baby booties, aw thank you Luna Ashley" I say hugging her. I grab the last gift and unwrap the blue wrapping paper. The gift is of medium size and quite light.
"This ones from me and Aidan" Kelsey says. I unwrap it to reveal a white rabbit. I recognise it all to well. It used to be Aidan's when he was a child, he would give it to me when I would have a nightmare to comfort me. My mouth drops open in awe
"Oh my God Kelsey" I say, "I remember this, this used to be Aidan's"
"And then it was Henry's and now yours for your little Alpha" she says.
"Won't Henry miss it?"
"He's a growing boy, almost four, he doesn't need it anymore"
Tears well up in my eyes - tears of joy. "Thank you" I say hugging her. All the women around me look touched. "Thank you all of you for your gifts and your presence here today. Thank you all for coming, I hope you enjoyed it" I announce to the group. The group chant a chorus of 'no, thank you's' and then begin to say their good byes amongst themselves.
"Your really starting to sound like a Luna" Caleb says smugly as he pushes himself off a wall, his arms folded.
"Hi" I say standing up on my toes to kiss him.
"Enjoy the party?" He asks.
"Yeah it was great, especially the chocolate fountain"
"Ahhmm I thought you would like it. I told Kelsey to include it" I look over at Kelsey with a raised eyebrow. She nods,
"It's true it was his idea" she says.
"And that is why I love you" I say smashing my lips onto his,
"and as soon as this child's out of me, I'll show you just how much" I whisper into his ear. A smirk spreads across his face.
"Oh I can't wait" he whispers back.