The Confession: Part 2

Your POV

Today was the day the plan started. If the dark blonde, blue eyed girl is gone for the next 2-3 days, I confront sans. Something makes me feel uneasy around him.

So to start my investigation, I charged my phone and got ready for school early. Just as I was putting on my [fave tv show] shirt on, I got a text from sans.

[S]:"Hey Y/N!"

I stood there with my hand trembling again.

[Y/N]:" Sup brah?"

[S]:"I forgot what class we had."

[Y/N]:"Science, why?"

[S]:"K thanks."

[Y/N]:"Can I ask you something?"

I tried to get Sans to awnser but he stopped talking to me like that before I got to school. Alright, I got up and headed towards the window. By chance, I see Sans carrying a red stained bag...towards campus. "OH GOD HE'S
GONNA DO A KILL!" I thought as I ran downstairs, quickly put on some cute shoes and stalked from afar. You saw a tall dark blonde girl get absolutely stabbed by sans. Too bad... She was gorgeous. It looked like he chopped the rest of her limbs off and stuffed them in the bag! My eyes squinted, I stood still till I realised I turned blue! It was sans's magic! You were dragged there. "Ah senpai!" Sans said with enthousiasm. "SAN- Wait did you call me senpai?" I said. He nodded. "Absolutly distgusting piece of weaboo trash." I said as I suddenly felt my body scrape against the hard, cold pavement of the sidewalk on my face. "oW BR-" after that I felt quite a big smack against my left cheek. I realised, he pimp slapped me!

"I'm calling you senpai and there is nothing you can do about it, my love." He said as he gave me another pimp slap across the jaw. "IF YOU LOVE ME THEN WHY ARE YOU HURTING ME?!" I shouted.

NarratorPOV

"How can you tell that I love you?" He said with a faint blue tint spread across his cheeks. "Well, you did call me senpai!" You said. He chuckled. "Oh I see you're having a jolly ol' laugh right there. You're enjoy yourself there, you sadistic fuck?" You commented as you struggled to break yourself free from his magic. Just as you opened you're mouth to say something, you felt something enter it. A blue...tentacle? "Senpai, i'm gonna need you to shut up till we get back to my place." Sans spoke these words with the most terrifying facial expression on his face. You honestly felt fear.

Soon enough, he teleported you to his house and dragged you to his basement. As much as you stuggled, as you tried to scream, you couldn't. The magic had somehow managed to block all ways of moving and communicating.

Oh no.

Oh. No.

Those were the words you could think about during this scenario. You felt like everything was about to go even more downhill than it already is.

You are losing the determination to continue living...

~

★~(◡ω◕✿) The end is near

And about that: If the majority of you guys want a NSFW ending, it'll be actual chapter.

If the majority of you guys want a SFW ending, the NSFW ending will be its own book.

VOTING ENDS NEXT MONDAY, MAY 16th

Cool? Cool.

ALRIGHTY THEN LADIES AND GENTLEMEN ADM EVERYBODY IN BETWEEN, SEE YOU NEXT MONDAY WHEN I ANNOUNCE IT!