The first one

Narrator's POV

God damnit sans, back at it again with going fucking insane love for Y/N... Dear god, you need hel- Oh we're on? Oh ok.

Y/N's pov

"Haaahhh ALDULTING IS HARD!" I said to myself. "I know. Being an adult is so hard you didn't even say it right..." Hoeseph said as he laughed at me for adding an extra L to the word adulting. "Im gonna see if sans is available." I said as I whipped out my phone and tried to contact Sans.

Sans POV

I'm lying in bed, getting more and more closer to insanity. I cant think of anyth-

RIIIIING

"WAH!" I said as I fell off my bed to the floor. I shot up and picked up my phone.

It's Y/N

Actually it's Bae but Y/N doesn't know that they are bae yet. I get my way to the messaging app to see what they wrote.

"Are you Seiko from corpse party? Cause I think we should HANG OUT sometime!😉"

...What's corpse party? Who's Seiko?! IS SEIKO AN ADMIRER OF Y/N'S?!

"Haha very funny!😂👌"

WHO KNEW TEXTING SOMEBODY YOU CARED FOR WAS SO HARD. I HAVE THE URGE TO JUST CAPTIVATE THEM CAUSE THEY'RE TOO PRECIOUS FOR THIS WORLD.

(Me w/ every youtuber I watch)
(I'll shut up that wasn't nessecary lol)

"Wow i'm suprised you got the joke! You didn't seem like the type who would like anime, manga, and geeky things like that. Guess I was too quick to judge, huh?"

Oh, its an anime thing, eh?

"You know what im into? You." I typed as my thumb hoverd over the SEND button.

NO BAD IDEA I WILL NOT SEND THAT! I erased everything and asked why Y/N suddenly sent me that text.

"Cause I wanna ask you if you wanna hang out tomorrow! How's about it?" Y/N said.
OOOOOH MY GODDDD THEY ARE KILLING ME. AAAAAAAAAA!!! THE MORE I SEE THEM THE MORE I'LL GO INSANE!!

"Sure."

wHAT HAVE I DONE IM GONNA END UP GOING INSANE.

"Alright! I'm coming over tomorrow at you house."

"Alright bye!"

"Bye."

Well fuck, I gotta clean up my messy room! I took all the arms and legs and everything else from Mimei's body and shoved it all in one of those big hockey bags. "Jesus..." I said as I snook to my workshop. I took Jung Ah off her noose and burned her with her beloved.

"What am I gonna wear?? I know its not a date but, haaa what's their fashion aesthetic?!" These were the questions that went throught my mind for the remaining hours till I slept.

Y/N's POV

"I still can't believe he got the corpse party joke! I'm impressed nonetheless." I told hoeseph. "So you still wanna come, or no?" I asked my BFAM. "Sure!" He agreed! "YEAH THIS IS GONNA BE RAD!!!!!" I SCREAMED AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS. "WOOOOOOO!" He replied.
"Just kidding #getfucked." I replied and smirked. "... Why must you hurt my feelings like this? Can you maybe not hurt my feelings like that?" Hoe said.

And I, being a meme-lover, I sang the famous tune

"...You Bitch."
-
¯\_( :I )_/¯ the only reason why sans said "WAH!" when he got scared by the phone is because waluigi is the lord and saviour of meme's.

AND "how bout i do anyways" is from a masterpiece called "The History Of Japan". If you havent seen it yet, you should tbh.