What the fuck are titles

HERE IS THE ACTUAL CHAPTER SORRY (ʃƪ˘ﻬ˘)
~~
Narrator's POV

Something feels... Off. Everybody has not seen Mei and Jung Ah for a while. We all know Mei mentioned that they wanted to go to a lake-side cottage in a place like Canada so that could be a possibility. But something still felt strange. "Yo Jo Bro, is it just me or is the atmosphere uncomfortable outside of the dorm...?" You asked. "Oh, I thought I was the only one who noticed that something was wrong...." He replied as he managed to peel his eyes away from MiiTomo for a second. "Yeah. What if they didn't go to Canada or wherever? What if they got killed?" You questionned your buddy. "oK LETS NOT." Joseph broseph said as he put his hand infront of my face. "Rude." I said. "Still, but yeah something feels strange. I don't feel like I have the freedom, or the balls, to go outside of the dorm cause of the atmosphere. It-it feels so dreadful and negative." He said as he put his hand away from your face and peeked at miitomo. "Nyeah. It feels like its coming from somebody in our circle of friends, is that just me tho?" You askedd. "SAME." He shouted.

You check the time on your phone. 12am. "Oh my god its midnight!" You shouted. "Well, I think I should go back to my dorm and sleep-" Jo said as he got up. "Noo plz. I don't want any of my buddies risking getting in trouble. Especially with an atmosphere like this going around! Feel free to sleep here if you want, bro. I can just sleep on the floor with a pillow and a blanket." You suggested. "But-" "People do it ALL the time man." You sighed. He decided to stay just for the safety of himself and you. You guys wanted to sleep but halfway through trying to sleep you guys binge-watched [youtuber].

-next morning-
Sans POV

I obversed the shit of the people surrounding my beautiful soon-to-be-hopefully partner. I made notes, graphs and more things describing the enviorment around them. Today, forget learning about space. All that matters right now is Y/N! Y/N! Drawing them, writting about them, praying that they stay innocent and love me. The wonderful sounds of moaning MMMMMM 👌👌👌👌👌 can't wait for that! I can't
wait to see myself wrap them up in bondage~❤️! Then it caught me eye, a fellow student looking at my Y/N like he liked them. Im going insane. After school, I assasinated them. I did the usual. Stuff the body in the bag, teleported home, burned the body and what not! I also decided to cut their wrists cause why not? I rather cut somebody else than myself tbh. Why self-harm when you can self-farm amiright?

-Next day-

Y/N seemed to notice that he was gone. Was Y/N interested in that man? They seemed abit dissapointed. Were they getting hints? I hope so. I hope they notice that soon, i'll be the only one for them to get support from. I can't wait! I CAN'T WAIT! All the puns and jokes. all the bondage i'll tie them in, all the pain of affection.... Im looking forward to it. They'll be the Dan to my Phil. We'll be perfect.

I was getting kinda worried that they look like they cared so much for that one kid. Why tho? Who was that anyways? Why was he important?!

-12am-

"Hey Jo?" I texted.

"Hello?" He responded.

"I think there was another murder... Something feels weird in the dorms again!" I texted back.

"Really?" J replied.

"Yeah... Stay safe please." I replied as I was deciding to go to bed.

"I will! Bye!" He replied.

I set my alarm and went to sleep.

-sans pov-

Oooh so this is how she talks to this man. They are a really caring friend! Too bad I killed him. Now joseph is dead and i'm one step closer to being close to being Y/N's boyfriend! Yeah!!

~

WHOOPS JO IS DEAD!