Difference is Good

Start from the beginning

"Nico-" Alex said.

"How bout we go down, and sort things out?" Nico said. "Percy told me they got pizza." He said with a smile.

"I don't know how to face Percy, or Annabeth. Or anyone at that matter. I mean. I'm fake." Alex said.

"C'mon." Nico got off his seat and offered his hand. "You're being ridiculous."

"Am not!" Alex yelled.

"You did nothing wrong! Did you?" Nico said. "Didn't think so." He said before Alex had the time to answer. "Why not see them and sort things out?"

"Fine." Alex grumbled as she took his hand and jumped down from her seat.

"Leave the sugarless soda." Nico told her.

Alex glared at Nico, took a large gulp of her drink, before walking out of the weird room with Nico.

"What is that place anyway?" Nico asked as they placed the bookcase back in place.

"It's a café thing. I guess." Alex said. "For afternoon tea and stuff. Aphrodite put it in."

"And no guys are allowed there?" Nico asked.

"Thomas is, I mean-"

"Hold up." Nico stopped on his tracks down the stairs. "Thomas?" He said.

"He's British!" Alex said. "He drinks tea with us, eats fancy cakes. I mean, you guys are all too busy with your gaming room, prank room, whatever boys do room." She walked away leaving Nico on the stairs.

"That's because you don't invite us!" Nico said with betrayal in his voice.

"Well do you want to have tea with us?" Alex asked.

"Is there anything alcoholic?" Nico said seriously.

"You're sixteen." Alex said pointedly.

"I'm 80 something, hush child." Nico said as he hopped down the last few steps of the stairs.

Nico and Alex joked a bit as they walked into the dining room. Pizza boxes were scattered everywhere, and demigods were sitting on the chairs, tables, randomly just talking to others.

"Alex." Percy said as he got up abruptly, surprising Annabeth who was next to him.

The first person to run over to her was Piper though. Piper dropped her Vegetarian pizza back to it's box before running over to hug Alex.

"Are you okay?" Piper said, squeezing Alex closer.

"I'm fine, Piper, I'm fine. Seriously." Alex said with half a laugh.

Percy strode over and hugged Alex as well.

"You're my sister. You know that right?" Percy said.

"Thanks, Perce." Alex said.

"Oi." Thomas called as he threw over a ziplock bag of ambrosia, which Nico caught with one hand. "Eat up Alex. Close that wound up, then you can have pizza."