Chapter 7

I laughed as Sheamus pulled up to the building where the party was going to be. I never realized how funny Sheamus was. He parked the car and quickly ran over to my side to open the door for me. "My lady," he said as he held the door open.

I blushed and took his hand as he helped me out of the car. We crossed the parking lot and got to the entrance of the building where a ton of photographers and reporters were standing. Sheamus just smiled down at me as we walked passed, ignoring their questions about us. Once we were inside we were greeted by a bunch of superstars and WWE executives. Sheamus found us a small table at the back of the room and ordered us a round of drinks.

We talked and laughed for what seemed like hours as more and more people showed up. We said hi to people we knew from work and Lana and rusev decided to join us. I was having an amazing time. I laughed at something Rusev had said when I heard my name being called.

I turned to see Roman and his wife as well as Dean and Renee making their way to us. Dean was giving me an evil eye while Renee seemed bored. On the other hand, Roman and his wife held smiles on their faces. I stood from my stool and walked to give Roman a hug and say hello.

"Kelsey, I thought you were joining us but Dean said you had left with someone. Why are you with Sheamus?" Roman asked as we hugged.

I pulled away and smiled. "Because he asked me and I kind of like him, Ro. Plus you can't scare him away," I replied.

Roman smirked and out of the corner of my eye I seen Dean tense up. "Well, if he hurts you, I will have to snap him in half, you realize that right? That might scare him away."

I smiled and turned around to signal Sheamus to come over. He looked a bit uneasy but quickly stood and joined me. I instantly locked my hand with his and Sheamus gave me a slight smile. "Hello, Roman. How are you?" Sheamus asked. I knew that they had their fights in the past but I was very happy that Sheamus was being nice for me.

Roman smiled and shook Sheamus' hand. "I'm good. Getting pumped for mania on Sunday. I just want to tell you though Sheamus, if you hurt Kelsey, I'm going to have to break you in half. Not just in the ring, for real," Roman said.

Sheamus smirked back at Roman and I could feel my breath hitch in my throat. All I could think was please don't be scared away. "Well, if it's any consolation, I don't plan on it. Kelsey is a magnificent woman who deserves to be treated as such. I mean of course, if she will allow me to."

My eyes went wide. Was Sheamus asking me to be his girlfriend? This was our first date and I still didn't know much about him. I just smiled and blushed up at him. Roman let our a chuckle then patted Sheamus on his shoulder. "Just be careful, Kelse can be a handful at times and she never sleeps," Roman kidded.

I slapped Roman gently on the arm and then smiled. "I'm not that bad and I do to sleep. I just don't sleep all day," I replied.

The men both chuckled and Roman made his way to the bar with his wife. Dean and Renee quickly followed but not before Dean gave me a passed off look. Sheamus led me back to our table where we joked around more with Lana and Rusev until Wade Barret joined us. I was enjoying myself more than I thought I would and after a few drinks I was feeling incredible. The music changed and suddenly I was bombarded by a tipsy Paige and Alicia Fox.

"Kelsey! Come dance with us!" Alicia yelled as Paige pulled me out of my seat.

"I don't dance, guys," I replied but my plea went unanswered as I was drug to the dance floor by the two girls.

I glanced back at Sheamus who had sat back in his seat with a smile on his face. I gave him a small wave before being pushed in between Paige and Alicia. I began dancing and laughing with the two girls as the night drug on...