Too close

Hey! I know this isn't the next day, but it's not like it was almost a year. XD

(D/s/c) = dragon scale color
(D/c) = dragon color
(D/t) = dragon type

Disclaimer : I don't own anything, and you belong to yourself

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

"And I because of that explosion, I lost my leg. I apparently had been asleep for a whole week before I woke up and realized I had lost it."

You kick a rock as you walk, Hiccup trailing behind you, telling a story. You roll your eyes, "Wow. So interesting." You say, not even looking back at him.

"But yeah. That's how I met Toothless, and how Berk made peace with dragons." He finished.

'Not every dragon.'  You think to yourself before nodding slightly, "Cool story, I guess." You mumble.

You feel something tickle your hand, and look down to see Toothless sniffing it. You quickly pull your hand away, hugging both of them to your stomach, before continuing to walk.

"What about you? What's your story?" You hear Hiccup ask, and hear him walk faster to catch up to you.

You look away, tearing one hand away from your stomach to grab your locket, "I don't have much of a story to tell." You lie.

Hiccup tilts his head, "Really? I find that hard to believe."

You sigh, "Fine. I don't feel comfortable telling my story." You roll your eyes again.

"Alright, alright, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to." He says.

You take a deep calming breath, before slowly looking up at him, "Don't you have chiefly duties to attend to?" You ask, really wishing he would leave. His presence was making you beyond nervous, and with nervousness came transforming into the weapon you couldn't control.

"I do, but my mom is covering for me. I'm sure, (b/n) is helping too." He shrugs, "They both know what I'm doing out here anyway."

You bite you lip, and look down slightly, "So...h-how is (b-" you pause, and take a deep breath, "The man who was with you earlier, doing?"

If he wasn't going to leave, you could at least find out how your family was doing without you.

He gives you a weird look, before shrugging again, "Good, I suppose. (B/n) is still trying to get over the fact that his sister is missing. He did not take it well."

You stop walking, tilting your head, "His sister?" You ask, pretending you don't know what he's talking about.

"Yeah. One night she just went missing. It was the same night a dragon killed his parents, so he thinks it has something to do with that. But I just don't think it's possible that she's still alive. Not after all this time." He explains.

You look down slightly, taking a deep calming breath again. You knew he would mention your parents, but you just had to ask. You needed to make sure that your family was okay.

"A-and his other sister?" You ask, looking back up at him.

He gives you a shocked look, "How did you know that he has another sister?"

Your eyes widen as you realize what you had asked, and you start to panic, "Oh. Uh....well I-I didn't really-"

"Well I suppose that you might've seen Berk before and saw them. Is that it?" He interrupts you, raising his eyebrow.