The second meeting

Hey guys! Wow it's been a while! So so sorry! But I'm back, and with a new chapter too! As for my BH6 x reader one shots, the good news is, I'm working on a new chapter, so it should be up soon. I don't know when though.

This will be the first chapter with your brother and sister in it. If you don't have a brother or a sister, just make them up.

(B/n) = brothers name
(S/n) = sisters name

So, let's go ahead and get started on this shall we?

Disclaimer - I don't own anything at all, and you of course belongs to you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiccups POV

After doing some research, and finding nothing, I decided to stop for the night. I walked out of my house to see if anyone needed help with anything. I saw two people walking around, and smiled slightly. I walked over to them, and they looked at me.

"Afternoon, (b/n), (s/n)." I smiled at them.

(S/n) smiled at me, "Hey hiccup." She said.

"So, what did you find out in the woods today?" (B/n) asked.

I smiled, "I'm glad you asked. I was going to ask for your help." I told him

He looked a little shocked, but nodded. He turned to (s/n), and sent her to their house. She said goodbye to me before leaving. (B/n) turned back to me, a curious look on his face.

"Alright, what do you need help with?" He asked.

"So, I was in the woods, and I met a girl while I was there. She said her name was __, and that she lived in the woods." I explained.

(B/n) looked at me, a tinge of hope in his eyes mixed with sadness, "__? Did you say her name was __?" He asked.

I nodded slowly, and he looked over to the woods before shaking his head. I smiled sadly at him, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"It could've been __, hiccup. It could've been my sister." He said, his voice showing how desperate he was.

I looked down in thought, "(b/n), I doubt seriously it was her." I said.

(B/n) looked towards the woods again, before sighing and nodding.

"I know...I just miss her." He says, looking down.

I nod in understanding, "I understand. But I need you to do some research to see if you can find anything about her. I'm going to go out to see if I can find her again." I say.

He nods, and walks back towards his house. I motion toothless over before getting on his saddle, and flying towards the woods.

Your POV

You sigh, taking out your knife. You cut the branch that had caught onto your cloak, and hug your arms close as you continue to walk.

"___!" A distant voice yells out.

Your eyes widen and you look around. You recognize the voice, and you back up a step in panic.

"___! Please come out!"

You shake your head, and start running away from the area.

"___!"

You continue to run until his night fury lands in front of you. You come to a halt, and stare at him in fear.

"___. Geez, I just want to talk." Hiccup laughed as he finally caught up to you.

You turn to look at him, holding your hands to your stomach tightly.

"___, are you okay? I just wanted to make sure you weren't hurt." He says.

You nod dismissively, "I'm okay. Just please, go away." You beg.

"Why are you so eager to get me to leave? If you live out here then you must be at least a little lonely." He says, crossing his arms.

You look down quickly then look back up at him, "I-I am! But I have my reasons. Please, hiccup. Go back home." You say.

He shakes his head, "No. I'm staying till I can convince you to come back to Berk." He says.

You grunt, a feeling of complete dread washing over you.

"Hiccup you have no idea what you're getting into." You say flatly.

He shakes his head again, "I realize that. But, ___, I just want to help you."

You give him a pleading look, "Then please. Go home." you say.

He looks at you curiously, "___, what's going on? What are you hiding?"

You whimper, pushing away the feeling of your panic so you wouldn't change right then and there.

"Nothing that concerns you." You say, hugging your hands tightly to your stomach.

He sighs, "___, please. You can trust me."

You feel a few tears brim in your eyes, but you blink them back. You shake your head, "No, Hiccup. Trust me when I say I can't."

With that you run off into the woods again, just then realizing that toothless wasn't blocking you anymore.

"___! Wait! Please!"

You ignore his call, and continue running. You hug your locket Close, refusing to cry. You grunt, and continue running till hiccups calls were lost in the wind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry for how long I made you all wait! I've had a pretty rough time these past few months. But everything's fine now. Thank you all for reading and I'll be back soon with another chapter! Bye!