Why am I like this?

"____! Stop this right now!" Your mother screams.

You try. You desperately try to stop, but you can't.

"____, please. Try to fight it. We know your still in there." Your father says, trying his best to calm you down.

You just growl, ducking into an attack position.

You try to hold yourself back, but you had lost all control. The dragon in you had totally taken over. Literally.

You breath in, and let loose a huge fireball towards your parents.

On the inside, your screaming their names, but on the outside your dragon body doesn't move.

Before you can do anything else, your younger sister, and older brother comes rushing down the stairs.

They stare in shock at their parents laying motionless on the ground.

Your brother gains an angry face, one you've never seen before, and looks at you.

The rage burning in his eyes frightens you, and in a burst of anger, he charges at you.

You hear yourself growl, and you know what's about to happen.

Trying to prevent anything else bad from happening, you try harder then ever to hold back your fire.

You let out a loud roar, and run out of the house. You fly off into the night sky, knowing you would never be coming back.

"And never come back!" You hear your brother yell from the door.

You are hurt by his words, and your dragon state finally let's loose the tears it's been keeping in.

You fly till your far far away from the village. All of a sudden, you feel different. The scales are starting to disappear, and you gasp as you realize what's happening.

You try to land before you turn completely back to human, but you just weren't fast enough.

As the last of the scales disappear, you fall towards the ground.

You see the ground coming up, and brace for impact.

~~~~~

You shoot up, gasping.

You look around, still in the woods.

You shakily get up, and lean against a tree.

You had that dream every night. It was so annoying, yet you couldn't do anything about it.

You look at your arms, scales still visible on them.

You sigh, "another night. Hopefully no one was hurt."

Ever since that night, you had turned into that same dragon every night. When you would wake up, you had no memory of what had happened.

You decide to start moving. Farther away from the village, to insure it's safety.

You kick a few pebbles as you walk. You stop by a small creek, and squat down next to it.

You look into it's rushing waters, and a tear dropped off your face. You watch the water ripple, and you sigh.

You sit down all the way, and open the locket hanging around your neck. Inside the heart shaped locket is a picture of you with your family.

You hug the locket close to your chest, another tear leaking out of your eye.

You wish you could've said something meaningful to them one last time before you had killed them. But you couldn't.

See this is what happened. One minute you were happy with your family, then the next, your turning into a dragon. You had no idea why, or what had happened.

That was 5 years ago. You had been living in the woods since that night.

You sigh again, closing the locket, and standing up.

You continue to walk, not knowing where you were going. You just knew you were keeping what was left of your family safe by going there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, what did you guys think? Good or bad? Tell me if I should continue or not! Thanks!