Chapter 2 - Pulled Towards

Sanyukta found a corner seat near to the drinks corner and made herself comfortable there. She refused to place the order to the bar tender. He insisted upon yet she denied. Finally he assumed she just came up here with friends and she didn't actually drink.

Sanyukta was broke. She probably had some money which unfortunately wasn't enough to rent a hotel room. She didn't wanted to use them on drinks in case she needed them later.

Randhir entered the club. He looked around the place. He never visited such places before. This was his first time. Hardly any space was available there . he could see people dancing everywhere. Loud music. Some people were making-out. Nothing could gain his attention except the girl near the drinks corner.

She wasn't in dress exactly one would wear for a club. She was casually dressed as though she had walked in here by mistake. She wasn't dancing. She wasn't drinking either. She seemed to have come there alone. He felt like going towards her.

He paced towards her. He felt so stupid. He had never done this to girls before. Flirting was not him. He didn't talk to her immediately as he went there guessing that would be pretty weird.

He took a seat beside her and talked to the attender "une tequila s'il vous plaît"

After he got his drink , he slowly approached her "Cheers"

She gave him a angry glare.

"Don't you drink ?" He asked

"Doesn't concern you " she lashed

He forwarded his drink and said "Go on. It's nice"

"You're asking a girl to drink?" She asked

"Yep. Go on. Have it" he handed her

She took it and gulped it all at once. He ordered few more shots and they helped themselves. This was the stupidest thing I have ever done thought Randhir. He usually kept away from drinking in case it affected his business but here he was drinking and that too making a girl drink along with him.

Randhir went away to dance floor for dancing while sanyukta still sat there. She felt a hand touch her shoulder. She looked on.

"Hi. I'm Sameer. Would you like to dance with me" he winked

Sanyukta immediately turned away from him and said "not interested"

Randhir who witnessed this sight felt good that the girl wasn't "bad" kind of girl. She was respectable. Again after few minutes when he saw her. She was going to grab another drink. He saw that-guy called Sameer mixing some pill in the same drink.

He found himself walking towards the bar and he grabbed the drink before Sanyukta did. He then emptied it across. She seemed offended

"What was that for?" She asked

He didn't want to tell her and scare her about mixing pills. Probably it may not be for her too. He managed saying " Everything is fair in love and....bar"

That sounded so lame.. He thought

"Hang on. Wasn't that supposed to be war?" She asked folding her hands across her chest

"Everything is fair in love and bar" he repeated

"What a PJ" she said and excused herself to washroom.

Just then Randhir heard "That girl whom I just asked out. She said no. I like difficult babes. I'm getting her to bed tonight" Sameer stood with his friends

Was the-drinking girl only the one Sameer asked out ? Was she in danger? He was getting negative vibes about Sameer. Before he could think of anything he found Sameer slowly moving towards the girls washroom.

Sanyukta was walking out of washroom when Sameer pulled her inside and pushed her hard against the wall. He put both his hands by her shoulders so that she could escape in no way.

He slowly inched towards Sanyukta's lips to kiss her. Sanyukta pressed her eyes tightly, her heart pumping harder, her breaths getting heavier. She suddenly heard a loud thud. She opened her eyes to see the man who offered her drink had punched Sameer across his face.

Sameer was lying on ground while Randhir slapped him two.
"Did you just walk in here by mistake or were you born man by mistake?" Randhir roared angrily

Randhir pulled him up by his shirt
"Learn to respect woman first. Then think about other things. You're a Shame to all men out there" he spat

Sanyukta who still wasn't able to cope up with situation literally ran out of washroom. Somebody had just tried to force themselves on her. That thought made her angry. She quickly drank up all the glasses alcohol that was available on table.

By the time, randhir taught Sameer a lesson and came back he found sanyukta completely drunk. She couldn't even sit properly. She was on stage on passing out now. She fell asleep there on the chair itself

Randhir walked to her and lifted her up in his arms. He was about to take her out when bar attender told him "Ma'am has drunk a lot but she hasn't paid for any"

Randhir thought for a while and said "Add that account to My room. 206"

He didn't know where she lived. Not did she know who she was. He took her to his room upstairs which he had rented. He gently laid her on bed and covered duvet across her.

________________

A/N - Thank you so much for the amazing response. I meant a lot

Again do me a favor - Vote ,comment and share please.

Love you all
Hugs
#Anamika