♪IX♪

He nodded back.

Dan finished the piece he was playing in a daze. He wasn't sure why he was feeling so shocked, and strangely happy, by the fact that Phil too was gay. After all, he didn't love Phil... right?

He returned to his seat quickly, and sat there, looking straight ahead. (A/N I s2g if anyone comments '*gay ahead' then bad things will happen) Phil stood up and walked to the front, sitting down at the piano.

"I'm going to play 'Für Elise'," he told Miss Averell, who smiled and nodded.

As he played, Dan couldn't help but watch him, noticing things about him that he hadn't before. The way his eyes crinkled at the corners, and how he stuck his tongue out when he was concentrating. The look in his eyes when he made a mistake, and the way his smile lit up his entire face when he played something right.

Why was he suddenly noticing things like this about Phil? He liked Phil, sure, but...

Phil finished the piece with a flourish, and slipped round the desks to sit in front of Dan. He turned around and smiled. "That went well, didn't it?"

Dan didn't trust himself to speak, but he found himself replying in a surprisingly steady voice, "yes, you've really improved."

Phil beamed. "It's all down to you. Thanks."

"You're welcome."

Nobody else seemed to be about to perform, so Dan decided he had a bit of time to talk to Phil.

"Why did you ask if I was gay?"

Phil looked surprised. "I just wondered. Why did you ask me?"

"I was curious," Dan mumbled, looking away.

"Do you have any spare time to teach me piano?" Phil asked.

Dan turned back again. "Why do you ask?"

"Because I like being taught by you. It's fun."

"I... uh... you could come over to mine sometime if you wanted. I have a keyboard."

"I have a baby grand at my house," Phil told him. "Why don't you come over to mine today?"

"You have a baby grand? So unfair."

"It is, isn't it! You can play, and you only have a keyboard, and I can't even play Frere Jacques without hitting a wrong note, and I have an eight thousand pound grand piano."

Dan laughed. "Well, I'd much rather teach you on the grand, so yeah. I'll take you up on that offer."

"See you after school?"

"Yeah. Where shall we meet?"

"At the gates."

"Sure."

"I'm looking forward to it."

A/N
Haiiii people
I'm in Iceland!!!
And I have Wi-Fi so life is good
Hope you liked this
Also I'm going to write on my rant book about my lolz here so y'know, feel free to read that if you're SO BORED that you need my crappy pictures.
:)
Ty for existing guys :D