5) The Morning After The Night Before.

Începe de la început

"Okay so what's the plan today!" Brianna asked.

"Well mom and dad are doing a family dinner. All my cousins coming over."

"Oh okay."

I knew Brianna was upset. She was the only child and even though her parents spoiled her they never really did much with her.

"I'm sure after the dinner you can come through though. But you know how it is. When mom does a spread for a certain amount she gets real anal if people don't come or too many people come."

"Yeah.. Cool. Just shout me." She said before we came off the phone.

I was going to change then I remembered I have no clothes here. Good thing these clothes were brand new. I felt bad hiding the fact that Taylor was going to be here. But Taylor's parents were best friends with mine. So it's always been that way.

I was downstairs in the kitchen when Taylor snuck up behind me and I spun around ready to swing after her.

"Shit Taylor!"

"Woah Tyson! Put them paws down!" She joked.

I laughed.

"What's up though?" She asked

"Nothing."

"That's a lie. You ain't ever been good at lying either."

I smiled because Taylor knew me better than anyone. I told her about what happened last night from when I left the club and was waiting for Brianna.

"Oh my God! Why didn't you call me?"

"Well, honestly? I didn't think about calling you; because I expected Brianna to pop up."

"Yet she didn't... That don't make sense. How can she not turn up and not call you once? Who does that?"

"She said she came and I wasn't there so she thought I left. It's no big deal."

No big... NO BIG DEAL???!!! You could have been RAPED!!"

"Taylor! KEEP yo voice down!" I said to her.

"Sorry, but this just doesn't sit well with me. I smell a rat and the rats Brianna."

"So you think what? Brianna knew I was gonna get attacked and left me to get attacked? Do you know how crazy that sounds?"

"Well... Crazy as it may sound I put nothing past her."

"Well, you may not like her but I do. And I KNOW Brianna wouldn't do me like that. So drop it okay." I said somewhat annoyed.

I hated that because Taylor didn't like Brianna she always tried to say things to try and turn me against her. Same with Brianna when she would say things about Taylor. I just wanted to bang their heads together.

"Alright, alright. I'm only here for a few more hours so let's make the most of it. Now, tell me about yo knight in shining armour." She said.

"You know what, I don't know that much about him. His name is Mason, he owns a huge house AND owns the club we was at last night. Oh and he's foiiiinnnneee!!" I said making us laugh.