Saber

Ezra's POV

  Where's Lucy? How did I not know about this? Why did she not tell me? It looks like this Saber girl is super strong, considering that she beat Acnologia so easily. We have to get Lucy back no matter what!

" Natsu! Get your butt up and go after that Saber girl! Wendy, Gray, Juvia! Go with Natsu and be sure to bring Lucy back!" This must be really hard for Lucy. She's desperately fighting to not be completely taken over. Now that I think about it, maybe Saber will be nice enough to be sealed back inside of Lucy. Of course, Im gonna have to kick the living day lights outta her before that. Purgatory armor or heavens wheel?

"Everybody else! Store up as much magic power as you can and store it into a sphere! We're gonna have to attack Saber with a guild raid!" This may work. If i store all of the magic power into my sword and release it all with one strike, Saber may be defeated! We have to try!

Natsu's POV--------------------------

We'll save you, Lucy!

Wendy's POV ------------------------

Lucy-san! Please don't leave us!

Gray's POV---------------------------

You're an important person to the guild! you can't leave!

Happy's POV------------------------

Lusheee! Who will pay for my fish!

-----------------------------------------

Lucy's POV

Where am I? What happened to me? I guess this is it, huh. Saber, please don't hurt the guild. That is the only thing I ask of you! Wait, what am I saying? Who will pay for Happy's fish? What will happen to the guild! Im going to make everyone sad! I can't do that to Fairy Tail! Its my home, my family! I have to fight! Saber, you will not take me over like last time!

ll Has flash back ll

Layla: We have to seal Saber inside of our dear child, no matter what! She'll keep coming out of Lucy and eventually take over! We can't let that happen! Jude! Listen to me!

Jude: Layla dear, calm down. We will seal in Saber, I promise. But I don't have enough magic power!

Lucy: Mommy, who's Saber?

Layla: Sweetie! How long have you been there!

Lucy: Long enough to know that I'm a monster!

ll runs away from the room ll

???: Lucy, come here. You know you want to>

Lucy: Who are you! How do you know my name!

???: Your parents, they have deceived you. Come with me and you can get revenge on them.

Lucy: Okay, Mr.Stranger. Ill do whatever it takes to get revenge on mommy and daddy! I don't care what happens! They'll pay for being mean to me!

???: Good little girl, now follow the light and you will find me. 

Lucy: Before you go, whats your name?

???: My name is Saber, the spirit of king arthur.

Lucy: Okay, Saber! You better keep your promise! 

Saber: I will. You will get revenge on your parents. I promise!

 I promise!