The Dark Dragon

Natsu's POV

Since when could lucy use powerful magic like that! That year me and happy left must have been a lot of training time for lucy. I still remember when I was told that Fairy Tail disbanded! Without Fairy Tail my life would be boring. >.< The thought of boringness bakes me sick >~<

Authors POV

Everyone had gone to bed. Ezra had requipped into her blowfish armor to keep Jellal away. Lucy and Gajeel agreed to switch sleeping places. Gray set up an ice shield around him to protect himself from Juvia. Laxus got so annoyed with happy that he chucked the blue exceed out of the window. Everyone was now happily sleeping. They had no idea what would be coming their way that morning

MORNING TIME

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Everyone run for your lives! That dragon has no mercy! He'll kill you if you stay!," said a citizen of the destroyed town. Fairy Tail had just heard the screams. They rushed towards the townspeople that were in danger of being slaughtered by the scaley monster. Once they saw who that dragon was they were so scared they couldn't think clearly. They continued saving the townspeople even knowing who they were up against. It was Acnologia.

    ATTACKING ACNOLOGIA

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natsu, Wendy, Gajeel, and Laxus: Roar of the fire dragon! Roar of the sky dragon! Roar of the iron dragon! Roar of the lightning dragon! 

' All of their attacks had combined came darting towards Acnologia'

Acnologia: Foolish humans

' Deflects magic and shoots it back at the dragon slayers except for with 10x the magic power originally shot at Acnologia'

Gray: All of our dragon slayers are beaten and unconscious! Everyone attack with your full force!

Everyone: Right!

' Everyone attacks with their full force but still gets knocked out'

Lucy: I never thought i would have to use this.

Author : This trick was not her celestial spirits or Capricorn XY. It was something far greater. The unknown power of the celestial god.

Levy: Whoa whoever said that we totally have an ace up our sleeve! Mr. Author, am I the only one that can hear you?

Author: Yes. You are just like someone else i know. Her name is Madeline Hatter, the daughter of the Mad Hatter. Anyway, back to the real problem.

Lucy: 'Pretends to be unconscious'

Acnologia: I know you are pretending, little girl.

' Lucy stands up and starts to be surrounded with golden light. Everyone could feel an unworldly amount of magic power inside of her.'

                                                                VS

                                                                VS

The Battle had begun...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it was such a short chapter! Lucy vs acnologia will be longer!