~Natsu vs. Lucy ~

Nobody's POV

  It was very silent at the beach house. Everybody was still trying to get over Mirajene's ship plan. Levy and Gray tried to run back to the guild but Mirajene stopped them with satan soul. It was almost time for everyone to go to bed. Mirajene had come up with a sneaky plan. She hoped that when everyone was asleep she could make all of her ships wake up in each others arms. She failed in an epic way. Lets just say Fairy Tail members hat a talent for karate in their sleep.

Ezra's POV

Mirajene. You really are stubborn about your ships aren't you? WAIT. Why is Jellal here? He's not even part of the guild! Now I hate mirajene even more. Even more than when we were rivals as children. I'll just wear my blowfish armor when i go to bed. Jellal will surely keep his distance. Too bad Mirajene. Your plan just backfired, for me anyway. " So thats why she planned that trip! " Warren! How are you using your telepathy from so far! Get out of my head or i'll bring out purguratory armor and go all the way to the skii lodge! " Okay!!!! " That'll teach him not to read my mind.

Mirajene's POV

 " Everyone! Come down to the beach when you unpacked everything!" I started walking to the beach on my own. I was not going to mess with my ships today. It is still a vacation! Maybe if I'm lucky my ships will happen on their own. I really hope there will be no fighting today.

" Mira, you wanna get some ice cream on the way to the beach?" said laxus

" Sure!" What flavor will i get? Probably strawberry. WAIT WHY IS LAXUS HERE! I DID NOT PLAN THIS! Lisanna! You're lucky I'm your sister or i would have no mercy!

Natsu's POV

"Gavel! Fight me!" IMMA FINALY BREAK THE TIE TODAY. I'LL BLOW HIM AWAY WITH A SINGLE PUNCH! I can't wait to see that look on his face when I punch him so hard he flies all the way back to the guild!

" Alright, Salamander. I won't go easy on you this time! Get ready to be beaten by me! The tie will not exist by the end of the day!" Gajeel thinks he's gonna win but he aint.  He was right about the tie not existing by the end of the day!

' Natsu and Gajeel start fighting with all of their strength. They ended up with a tie like they always had in the past. ' 

Nobodys POV

Wendy and Romeo had gone to get ice cream like mira and laxus. Gajeel and Natsu had both rested and charged all of their magic power to their maximum after the fight. The tie was never broken and remained even. Wendy, Levy, Lucy, Erza, and Lisanna were all playing in the ocean. Jellal, Gray, and Juvia joined in later. Everybody had a delightful day. An upcoming event was about to make it even more delightful than it already was.

Lucy's POV           ( Just in case you don't know POV stands for point of view )

" Lucy! Please fight me! I wanna train to beat Gajeel!" Natsu wants to fight me? Thats a surprise! I already know that i'll lose but why fight me?

      THE BATTLE:

Lucy: open gate of the golden bull, Taurus!

Taurus: MOO! Nice body, Lucy!

Natsu: Iron fist of the iron dragon!

Taurus: I've been training against that mooove. It doesn't work on me anymore!

Lucy: Why have you been training against that move?!?!

Taurus: Because I want to kick his butt.

Lucy: Thats reasonable!

Everyone: Why are they fighting?

Gray: Natsu wants to get stronger to win against gajeel.

Lucy: Open gate of the scorpion, Scorpio!

Scorpio: We are!

Lucy: dDo a combo attack with Taurus!

Scorpio & Taurus : Sand Axe Slash!

Natsu: What the heck was that move! ' Is blown back by the combo attack'

Lucy: Thats scorpio and taurus's combo attack. Now its my turn to fight!

Natsu: You mean your whip thingy?

Lucy: Not at all

Natsu: How else would you fight by yourself?

Lucy: This way! ' Requips into Leo outfit'

Natsu: Thats Erza's magic!

Lucy: Exactly!

Natsu: Roar of the fire dragon!

Lucy: Regulus Lucy kick! Defense style! ' Bolows away Natsu's attack with counter attack'

Natsu: ' Soddenly is not visible anymore'

Lucy: I know your trick! ' Requips into virgo outfit and tunnels underground' 

Natsu Fire Dummy: I know your trick too!

Lucy: A dummy?!

Natsu: Wing slash of the fire dragon!

Lucy: Flys into the air transforming back into her normal clothes.

Natsu: Gemeni?

Real Lucy: I used Gemini just in case!

Natsu: Really!

Everyone: ' Amazed with the battle '

Lucy: Open gate of the goat, Capricorn!

Capricorn: At your service.

Lucy: ' Requips into capricorn outfit '

Capricorn: We're going to use THAT attack miss Lucy?

Lucy: We will see if our training payed off!

Capricorn & Lucy: Summon the S-class celestial goat, Capricorn XY!

Capricorn XY: OOH YAYZEES!!!!!!! I've been summoned for the first time! Who am I attacking!

Lucy: That fireball over there.

Everyone: Its true. He is a fireball. How come theres more than 13 gates!

Lucy: There are actually 26 gates if you can requip. 13 normal gates and 13 XY gates.

Natsu: Iron fist of the iron dragon!

Capricorn XY: No sir! I think its time for you to go to the time out chair!

Natsu: Im not going to a stupid time out chair!

Capricorn XY: Ok then!  I'll just have to attack you then! 

       ( If you watch Naruto you know what this is! XD )

  64 palms 8 trigrams!

2 palms!

4 palms!

8 palms!

16 palms!

32 palms!

64 palms!

Natsu: ' Is defeated by lucy who he never thought would defeat him' WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT!!!!!!!

Gray: It was you being defeated by a girl

Lucy: Whats that supposed to mean!

Gray: NOTHING!!!!!!! >.<

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my fan fiction! I am hoping to get atleast 100 views in the next few chapters! Tell your friends about this and have a happy day!

~ Lola

How did you like my little naruto reference! 

LUCY CAN ACTUALLY REQUIP IN THE MANGA

- I added the capricorn XY thing just for fun. Notice how capricorn and Capricorn XY have completely different personalities? Thats what I was going for! Thank you for reading my fan fiction!

~ Lola (again!)