Bat Boy

In the beginning

April 23rd, 2012, 3:00pm to 3:30pm, Heaven

“What is her crime!? What did she possibly do to deserve condemnation?”

“She killed a soul.”

“In defence of another! In defence of a conjoined soul! On what terms do you determine condemnation an appropriate form of punishment!?”

“It is against all laws determined by Him; thou self shalt not kill! Those were the terms laid out in The Beginning! One of Ten! When a bind is broken, condemnation is the official punishment laid out by the Lord himself. Would you have him disobeyed?”

“In this case yes! Is this not becoming an issue of morals-?”

“We are talking in strict terms of Soul Agreement and Creation. One of the Ten bindings is broken! The soul is to have the heart removed. Effective immediately. We are on a strict jurisdiction and tight schedule Remove yourself from the premises.”

“I can’t let you take her. She doesn’t deserve it.”

“It is not a matter of whether the soul deserves punishment or not, it has been ordered so it must be. Move out of the way.”

“I refuse.”

“Nememiah. Immediately. On the order of God and the power of Archangel Michael.”

“I don’t give a damn if you’re under anyone’s jurisdiction or orders or any of that bull. I won’t let you take her. She has a child, she has a name, she loves and she believes. She has faith. And you would take this away?”

“She committed a crime.”

“For the sake of her child! Neither would have survived with the man living. You should harass the guardian of the male. He has committed the true crime.”

“I am losing patience with your game and we are losing time. Every second her soul remains in judgement after condemnation, worsens her fate. Now remove yourself or else.”

“No.”

“Move!”

“I’m not going to let you touch a fragment of her soul.”

“My patience is waning thin. Remove yourself before force is necessary.”

“On the day I am cast down from the gates themselves.”

“That can be easily agreed on.”

“I won’t let you take her.”

“That’s it. Munkir! Nakir! Restrain him.”

“NO! Don’t touch her you bastards! It’s not her fault! LISTEN TO ME! Let me go! LET ME GO!”

“Destroy the soul.”

“DON’T YOU DARE! DON’T YOU FUCKING DARE! LET ME GO! MICHAEL YOU BASTARD!”

“Do not address me in such crude terms. Remember your ranking!”

“NO! NO!”

“It was necessary.”

“YOU SICK FUCK! YOU BASTARD! I’M GOING TO KILL YOU! WHAT KIND OF ANGEL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? WHAT KIND OF ARCHANGEL DESTROYS AN INNCOCENT SOUL?!”

“Calm down! Right now! You will NOT address me in such terms again! I am your higher ruler and you will listen and obey every word I say! You vowed it when you came upon heaven! You vowed your wings on it! Don’t make me destroy it.”

“AAARGGHHH!!!!!”

“What the….? What is he…? Shit. Someone! Stop him! Don’t let him- Nakir, Munkir! He can’t release his-“