Victor relaxed slightly but his gaze remained on Luke, waiting for an answer. He gave me a slight smile and squeezed my hand gently. "True, Princess."

"Anyway... I'm not just here for the food." Luke continued before winking at me. "I'm here for Sang...!"

I giggled at the look on his face.

Victor laughed as well. "Good point, Luke." He said. "I guess I'm not just here for the music but also here for Sang."

I giggled harder as first Luke and then Victor kissed me on the cheek as we approached the ticket booths. Victor dropped my hand to go pay for the tickets. I looked up at Luke. "This is really nice." I said. "Being able to spend time together." I said.

"It is. We're going to have fun." He nodded. "You've got enough sunscreen on, right?"

"I do. I've been in the car ever since it was put on so I'm okay for now." I said. "There's more in my bag if you think you might want to put some on." I said.

"Yes mom." He teased.

"What?" Victor came back to us.

"Just offered my sunscreen if anyone needs it. Luke sees that as mothering." I said, turning to eye him for a moment. "And if I told you not to eat too many sweets?"

"Yes North." He retorted immediately.

I giggled. "Fine, truce. We aren't nagging you about food so you don't get to try and put me into any sort of bubbles today."

They both gave me a pinky swear promise and Victor distributed our tickets and we headed to go through the gates.

"So... where to first?" Victor asked as he reached out for the offered program, opening it and carrying it with one hand as he claimed my left hand again, Luke already had ahold of the right one.

I peered at the map he was looking at. "Is there a main area to put down the towel I brought for us to sit and listen to the most music?" I asked. "If we could establish a 'home' base so to speak then it would be easy to take turns wandering and getting food and things."

"That sounds like a good idea." Luke agreed.

Victor gazed at the map, studying the venues and the acts. "Looks like I found one." He said. "We have plenty of time to wander first, we might want to pick up a few things."

I wondered what he meant about that for a few moments before I realized what he meant. There were not only food booths set up but also vendor booths. My eyes widened as I took them all in as we went into a building.

Not that I needed cookware sets or knife sets that were guaranteed to make my kitchen duties easier. That was also all that was needed to be said about the various blenders, mattresses and cable tv packages that were being offered. We avoided the roofing, siding and landscaping booths as well. I nudged Luke as we walked past some extensive ladder systems. "Those would make 2 story windows a heck of a lot easier to get in and out of."

He laughed. "True, but we'd have the darndest time trying to quickly and quietly get away." He said.

I smiled. "Yes, I suppose... they would be rather difficult to cart around on the motorcycle too."

We both laughed as Victor studied us for a moment, a small smile on his face as we made our way down the aisles.

Luke was distracted for a moment by one of the snack booths. It was selling different types of jerky and he was interested by them, accepting the free samples that were offered and discussing the different varieties. I wrapped my arm around Victor's as we waited for him, looking up at the smoldering fire in his eyes. "Is there anything in particular that you want to look at?" I asked.

He smiled at me. "Oh there's a few jewelry booths in here we might look at."

"We don't have to." I shook my head.

"OH but you asked if there was anything I wanted to look at." He pointed out. "I didn't ask if YOU wanted me to look at them." He smirked.

I blinked at him, realizing what he'd said and I smiled before stretching up to kiss him lightly. "Thank you Victor." I said.

"Haven't done much yet." He said.

"It's the thought behind it. You're thinking of me and I just... thank you... for it." I said with a shrug. "You all mean so much to me. I'm extremely grateful to all nine of you for loving me."

"You're so damn easy to love." Luke said, coming up behind me and overhearing what I'd said. I turned to look at him. "You are, Cupcake. I have no idea what those other people you used to have as roommates were thinking." He said, tucking his purchases into the tote bag he'd handed back to me while he went and shopped.

"Agreed." Victor nodded slightly, taking the bag from me. "My turn to carry." He smirked as Luke took my free hand again and we started off. "To be honest, Princess, I'm not sure what exactly we'd be like after this assignment we did this year. There were a lot of stressful moments."

"Well, we made it, we're all together and I'm still grateful for all of you anyway." I smiled and squeezed their hands.