Ch.9: Drunken Trouble

Start bij het begin

Harry and Louis looked down at me from the bed. "You need to relax." Louis said, pulling me up from the floor and back onto the bed.

Louis slowly crawled on top of me. He looked at me innocently. He kitten licked my neck. His hand traced my abs under my shirt.

No, I'm not doing this again.

I pushed Louis off of me. Harry and him both looked at each other confused, then back at me. "Something wrong?" Louis asked, pouting. I nodded. "Yes, there is." I said, standing up. "I know your little game Louis. I know it all to well." I said, bopping his nose. "What game?" Harry asked.

I shook my head and pointed to the door. Louis and Harry crossed their arms and pouted. I shook my head. "Why not? Am I not good?" Louis asked, pouting his lips. "Out." I said strictly. Harry and Louis groaned and hopped off of my bed.

They walked out and closed my door.

I sighed and laid back down. I either made the worst decision ever (telling the Louis Tomlinson to get out of my room) or the best.

It's the worst.

I regret it already.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Yes?" I said. The door creaked open, revealing Louis. "Lou, I already told you no." I sighed. He shrugged and sat beside me on my bed. He was holding two bottles.

I reached over to turn the lamp on, but he grabbed my arm and stopped me. I looked at him funny, but he probably didn't see all that well.

I heard the clicking sound of a soda can being opened. "Drink this." Louis whispered. I sat up and took the bottle from him. "What is it?" I asked him, whispering. "Just drink it. It not gonna do anything to you." He whispered. I tilted the mysterious drink a little, taking a little spit.

Beer.

Louis pushed the bottle forward. Instead of getting the little sip I was planning on, I ended up drinking the entire bottle... I think.

"Are you trying to get me drunk?" I asked, a little pissed off that he'd use such a tacit on me. "No, relaxing you." He said, opening the other bottle. He handed it to me. "No, I'm not drinking alcohol at this hour." I snapped at him, still whispered.

He grabbed my face and opened my mouth with his pointer finger and thumb. He dumped the beer down my throat, making me choke a little.

The door opened again, then closed. I looked over to see Harry. He turned the lamp on. He had a two twelve packs.

This is my night? No.

I pushed Louis off of me. My mind was a little fuzzy, but or else I was sober. "What was that about?" I asked. Louis grabbed one of Harry's bottles and opened it with his thumb. He jumped on to me and repeated what he just did. Harry held both my arms down.