4.

Dedicated to @Whatthefudgeisthat

A continuous ring sounded through the halls of the great Crystal Castle in the Realm of the Moon Goddess. A woman appearing no older than eighteen sat upon the silver diamond throne, her white luminous hair flowing along her shoulder blades, pass her bosom and gracing her hips, she stared into space for a moment, the ringing like music to her ear as she sighed in content

'Finally ' she breathed, her voice like a whisper upon the wind, she stood from her throne, looking into the wide circular diamond bowl with glistening pure water, just below its surface threads glistened in varying colours, the brightest three catching her attention as two threads slowly began intertwining further in a tight unbreakable bond.

She felt amusement tingle through her system as she thought of Atheso, the man that tried to defy her at every turn had ultimately given her the pawns she needed to begin her master plan, a plan that should've began centuries ago.

The woman watched it in pure satisfaction, the triumphant smile sliding from her face in just a moment when a golden thread began emerging from the union, a shrill scream of mortification ripped from her throat as she stared wide eyed as the Fates intervened in her grand plan.

...

Alexandra felt a cool rag being pressed upon her temple and groaned, someone squeezed her hand and she forced her eyes open, blinking repeatedly to clear the fog from her vision.

"Alex?" she heard the timid voice of her adoptive Mother and in act of reassurance she squeezed their entwined hands "where am I Meg?" she questioned with a groan as she raised her hands to massage her temple and an addition to her finger she had not seen glistened in the rays of sunlight .

She slowly brought her hand to eye level as her eyes widened at the large golden ring on her finger, with an accompanying diamond that nearly blinded her.

"Megan" her voice trembled as she called her adoptive mother, Megan slid further on the bed until she was sitting right beside her waist, brushing thick strands from her face.

Alexandra couldn't tear her eyes from the ring and Megan chuckled, wrapping Alexandra's embezzled hand in hers "he wants to marry you honey" she whispered giddily and Alexandra panicked her heart going haywire, Megan stared at her with gleeful doe-like eyes, the elderly woman oblivious to Alexandra's internal battle.

A question threatened to slip from her lips but a knock cme at the door and Megan rose immediately, as Alexandra clutched at air, her heart in her throat.

Who?

Megan opened the door and grinned widely as she curtsied quickly, a moment passed before the door was pushed further into the room, black tight fitted dress pants accompanied by a pale blue dress shirt and a pressed navy black jacket slipped through the cracks and he stepped into the room fully, not sparing a moment before he pulled a chair to her bedside and sat, taking the hand still hanging in mid air in his.

"I wanted to make up for the horrible way I showed my affection to you lastnight" he whispered sincerely, his voice a deep vibrating melody, Alexandra absentmindedly reach for her neck feeling the raised flesh where the wolf had gnawed at her flesh while staring into the bright grey eyes of the King.

"What's the meaning of this?" Alexandra whispered as her heart fluttered dangerously from their contact, a slight tingling travelling along their adjoined hands.

He chuckled and it made her breath catch, A lightness in his eyes that took her breath away, he paused an amused tint to his thick lips, he looked deeply at her in a way that made her world stop.

"Well you're to be my Wife, Alexandra"

FINAL TEASER CHAPTER

After this you will be getting full length chapters to better get to know the characters etc.