Baby, Tonight

Eniya's P.O.V

I had just met up with Angel. We are at the gym. I was working out really hard. I was out of breath and was on the tread-mil. What that waitress said made me wanna loose weight. Angel stopped watching me from my break. She came up to me and stopped the machine as I fell backwards.

"What?!"

"Stop. You know working out to much can hurt you. It's like a thing I read..."

She wandered off. I scrunched my nose.

"Since when do you read?"

I asked as her face turned a slight pale. She sucked her cheeks in and looked around.

"I read. That bathroom book thing. It said it."

I laughed. It's a book our dad put in the bathroom so when your in there you can read. I never touched it and usually I think that about all the dirty hands.

"Nasty."

I mumbled as I dust myself off. I looked around to see nothing. Angel started to yawn and I heard her stomach growl. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Uh-oh. Well.. I'm ordering room service. Night."

She said as I grabbed the punching gloves. Sliding them on.

Angel's P.O.V

I exited and walked quickly to my room. Hoping to find Cortez instead if Corey. I opened the room door and locked the door.

"Where were you?"

Cortez checked me out. After locking his phone. I looked into his eyes and pushed him out the way. Throwing myself on the bed and grabbing the hotel phone.

"Umm.. Yes. May I please have a.. Um.."

I said looking at the menu. I was pulled by my feet. Leaving the phone and dropping the menu as I was flipped over by Cortez. He looked at me as I looked at him.

"What the hell are you doing?!"

He yelled to me. I looked at him and his face turned a little red in anger.

"I was ordering food. I'm hungry."

I spoke moving out of his grip to grab the phone. All you heard was the "beeeee-" noise cuz the line disconnect. I looked at the menu again as I felt hands on me.

They flipped me over once again as I stared up into Cortez's eyes.

"Bitch, you are going to stop."

"Not until you buy me candy and a lollipop!"

I screamed as he yanked my shorts off. I screamed a little and laughed as he put his teeth between the silky fabric of my undies.

"You smell so good." He laughed.

(Sex Scene~Endia)

He lifted up my shirt. He did the same to his. After awhile, we were completely nude. And I was kinda horny.

"Cortez. I'm hungry..."

I mumbled as he began to eat me out. Tasting my kitten before he would. I moaned and threw my head back.

"I'm trying to get a good taste of your p*ssy."

He said as he began to go faster with it.

"Oh G*D!!"

I screamed as I reached to my climax. He soon let me cum and licked my juices up. Being nasty.

"Your.."